꧁𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄꧂

(10 YEARS LATER)

Y/N POV

Nat is fast but I can still beat her...

Natasha comes running at me directing a punch to my stomach. I take her arm and flip her but she jumps away.

This time it's my turn. I run at her ready to punch. I flip over her trying to catch her off guard but she take my arm this time and flipping me over in front of her.

But I maneuver to a position while I'm being flipped and kick her in the jaw. That sent her flying back into the wall.

I remember someone taught that to me but I don't remember who. It's probably because of what Hydra did to my mind.

I go and help nat up. Then I see Steve leaning on the doorframe of the training room.

"Hey, Fury needs us," he says

"We just got done with training!" I blurt.

"He says it's important. He has a mission. For you Y/N," he in his serious tone.

My eyes widen. Fury hasn't sent me on a mission alone since I was brought back to the compound.

What's so important?

(IN THE MEETING ROOM)

"Alright, Y/N. You have a mission but it's important so everyone is here," Fury states.

"Come on Nick, get to the point." I roll my eyes.

"I'm sending you to Japan. You're going to stay there and train for a year. Under the guidance of some old friends of course" he states.

"Wait a minute, so you're saying that I will be gone for a year!?" I shout while standing up.

"Yeah Fury! She is one of the strongest assets here! You can't just send her away for who knows how long!" Tony stands as well.

"And I'm a hero here!" I protest.

"SILENCE!!" Nick shouts. Everyone gets quiet. Me and Tony sit back down with a huff

"Y/N your were born in Japan. Sent here by the number one hero. He wanted to keep you safe. This is a mission but it also benefits you. You will be living there and you can regain your memories." Nick says.

"Will I be able to visit often?" I ask.

He nods.

"When do I leave?" I ask again.

"In a week," he says.

"Better start packing" Natasha joins.

Everyone else nods. Even tony.

꧁*~~⍟~~༺𖣘༻~~⍟~~*꧂

I'm sorry but it's true 😔