꧁𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄꧂

"Quirks or no quirks?" I ask.

"No quirks" he smirks.

"I'm the number 3 hero of course I'm gonna win!" He states.

He didn't win...

"PFFT BAHAHHAHA YOU BIRD BRAIN!!!! NO KIDS FOR YOU!! HAHAHA!!!" Rumi falls to the floor.

"T-that w-was a low b-blow y-y/n..." Keigo stutters falling to the floor

"At least I didn't use full power in that kick" I say

"THAT WASNT FULL POWER!?" Rumi, Keigo, Hakamata, and Toshinori yell in suprise.

"I told you, she has some freaky strength" Tony says.

"Anyway, it's time to call the avengers. Do you want to meet them?" I ask

Everyone except Keigo nods.

I throw Keigo over my shoulder and take him to the lab. Tony starts walking with me, and everyone looks in shock.

Hehehe Keigo is pretty light...

We all enter the lab and I go to Tony's screens. I log in and use the hologram projector and call the compound.

"Hello Lady Y/n! How are you after the plane ride?" Thor booms.

"I'm good"

"GUYS Y/N CALLED!!!!" He shouts out the door.

"I'm hurt, they don't even realize I'm here and I'm the Captain of the team" Tony fakes being offended.

"Shut it stark. Rogers is the Captain not you tin head" you snap back as you see Tony and the others come in.

"So? how's everything going in Japan?" Steve asks.

"I met old friends from my childhood, and I kicked one in the nuts," I say turning to the side to show Keigo on the floor.

"Y/n I told you not to be brutal when it's just sparring" Steve groaned

I hear a couple of laughs coming from out of frame.

"Lighten up Cap, that happens like every day here. She needs to teach him a lesson so he learns not to mess with her." Nat laughs from out of frame.

"Thank you Nat!" I say raising my hand and pointing it at Steve.

"Though someone doesn't ever seem to learn. Huh stark?" Steve looks at him

"You know what Rogers-"

"Cut it out!"

"Who are your friends from Japan Y/n?" A Sokovian accent says coming into frame.

"Pietro!?" I shout in surprise.

"I thought you were on a mission!" I say

"I got back an hour ago" he chuckles .

"But who are your friends y/n?" He asks again.

I move out of the way and let the others go into frame.

After that I pick up Keigo who is okay but is too lazy to stand.

I walk back into frame with Keigo on my shoulder and dump him back on the floor.

"Get up" I say

"Haven't lost your attitude baby bird..." he says while getting up.

"You have a boyfriend? Already?" Pietro asks.

"PIETRO!! NO!" I shout

"Wait wait wait!" Keigo slowly steps in front of me and raises his hand

"Aren't you her boyfriend?" Keigo says with a glare.

"No. She is my close friend." Pietro answers.

"Ok good. She isn't dating until she's 40" Keigo states.

"Not like I'm interested in strangers..." I mumble and roll my eyes

"You need to at least make some friends!" Toshinori scolds me

It's weird... I have only known them for a couple hours and it feels like I've known them forever.

"She doesn't need friends. She's got us. And we are way cooler." Hakamata says.

Once again I roll my eyes.

"I'm going to bed!" I say, walking out of the lab.

"No! Baby bird!" Keigo starts running up to me.

"Good night baby bird!" Keigo grins while lifting me off the ground into a hug.

"Night Keigo." I say after kissing his cheek.

I wave while walking upstairs.

TIME SKIP

I drift into a deep sleep...

"Keigo!!"

"Whaaaat? I'm hungry!"

"That doesn't mean you can steal my lunch!"

"Ha, your too short to get it back!"

"Whatever I'm going to be taller than you when I get older!"

"Are you sure baby bird?"

"Stop calling me that!!"

"But it's so~ cute~"

"No it's not"

"How about you stop pouting and I can make a deal with you? Eh?"

"What's the deal?"

"If you become taller than me, than I will stop calling you baby bird. How does that sound?"

"I will be taller! Just you wait!"

"Hmmm of course"

"Whatever"

"Come on, don't be like that! Give me a kiss goodbye~"

"I can't reach your cheek stupid"

*chuckle*

*peck*

"That wasn't so hard was it?"

"Whatever! Get out of here loser"

"Okay! Bye baby bird~"

I quickly open my eyes. My eyes watering and my body sweaty. "Bucky..." I cry. Memories flash through my head. Memories of my past where I was abused and bullied. I fumble around in a haze trying to find my phone. I press Bucky's contact and wait. Each buzz feels like hours of waiting. Waiting, waiting, waiting, wait- "Y/n?"

"James... I- I had a dream. I couldn't- please James... James... I-... I need you!" I cry. As I speak my sobs turn into hiccups

"Shh. Y/n. Y/n it's okay. What exactly happened?"

"It was Hydra! The Red-... the red room. All the blood and bullets. The thuds of bodies just right through my ears and it won't stop! My family abused me James... they abused me. I was their slave! That- That skinny blonde haired man. Him. He tried to save me but I just ended up in Hydra. It seems no matter what I'll always be in danger! James I- it hurts... the bruises the gashes. The horrifying stares and faces. They took me-"

"Hey... calm down. It'll be okay. I guarantee. You're safe right now. No one is going to hurt you and If they try I will break their necks."

I start to calm down at his words

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry James. I just- the dream was so happy and exciting but I don't know why I thought of that when I woke up. I'm sorry"

"Stop it" I hear his serious tone through the phone. I jump afraid he's angry with me

"Stop saying you're sorry when this happens okay? It's not your fault. It will never be your fault.

"Okay" I cry.

We both sit there for a few minutes. He doesn't say anything he is just staying on the call. I stare into the darkness of my new room as I sob