꧁𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄꧂

Y/n POV

I have to get away!

They are going to kill me!

I-i can't move...

I have to move!

MOVE!

Im running as fast as I can. I don't know where I'm going. At least I'm not near them anymore.

I don't understand why they hate me...

I didn't do anything wrong...

They are my parents! Why would they do this to me!?

I'm on the streets of Musutafu, Japan. No one is out here at this time of night. I look at what's around me. At least this alleyway is semi comfortable. It will have to do. I find a couple pieces of cardboard and I use it as a make shift mattress and blanket. I realize how tired I am from running and the stress, so I lay down on the cardboard.

And with that I closed my eyes.

TIME SKIP

I am awaken by someone shaking me.

I open my eyes and see a skinny blonde man looking down at me in a crouched position.

Who is he?

He doesn't look bad but I can't trust it.

"H-hey it's okay I won't hurt you," the man says.

I can see the genuine look in his eye

He is not hostile.

I come closer to him.

He reaches out his hand for me to take.

I grab on.

"W-who are y-you sir?" I ask.

" I am Toshinori Yagi," The man introduces himself.

"Why are you on the streets?" He asks.

"I ran away from my parents. They said I'm a freak. Do you think that too?" I ask.

His eyes soften.

"You aren't a freak. I see your parents have abused you..." he says, observing the cuts and bruises lathering my skin.

I look down.

"Come with me" he tells me.

"I can help you," he smiles.

I get up and follow him.

Little did I know, that moment would change everything...

꧁*~~⍟~~༺𖣘༻~~⍟~~*꧂

This is the first ever chapter I wrote for this story. I edited it a bit from the original in my notes app. Thanks for reading this chapter!

Have a good night/day!