꧁𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗꧂

Y/N POV

I have to go to the mall today...

I don't really want to though. Mina is the only reason I'm going. She practically forced me to go. This is trip is to get supplies for training camp but I don't need anything. I'll most likely end up as a chaperone watching them...

I get out of bed and take a shower. After that I get ready to work out in the training room. Just as I'm about to leave, I get a text.

Mina: Y/N! Y/N! YOU ARE STILL COMING TO THE MALL RIGHT!?

I text her back with a 'yea' and head to the training room. I have patrol tonight and I just wanna work out some more. I start by warming up then I go to the punching bags. I wrap my hands and start punching.

I can't stop thinking about HYDRA. I had another nightmare last night and it's driving me crazy! The dream was so surreal it's disturbing.

I woke up in a cold sweat. I'm strapped to a chair in a dim lit room. I turn to my left to see Pietro...

Pietro is tied to a chair similar to mine. He is knocked out and there is a trail of dried blood coming from his temple...

I turn to my right and see Wanda. She is also knocked out and bloody.

Their clothes are littered with ash and blood.

Then I hear a door open behind me. I hear Russian words but I can't make them out. My hearing is hazy.

Then I see him...

The man that tortured me for years...

Dr Zola...

I clench my jaw and growl.

"Shut up you filthy pig!" He says harshly

"You're the only pig here is you! you animal!" I spit at him

*CRACK*

He cracked my jaw...

I ignored the pain and kept glaring at him

"Since your having an attitude, how about I take your friends for... an experiment..." he smirks

"NO WAY IN HELL!!" I yell at him

I start screaming and struggling to get out. Even my super soldier strength isn't helping!

Dammit!!!

Zola looks towards his men

"Убей их (Kill them)" he says

Then all I hear is gunshots...

*BOOM*

I get snapped out of my haze...

I look to see what courses the noise

I realize I'm still in the training room. And I completely demolished the punching bag. I sent it flying into the other wall.

Then I feel a small stinging in my knuckles.

I look down and see them bleeding.

Oh shit...

I will have to cover these up so the other won't see.

I quickly change the punching bag and go upstairs to my room.

I start running the water in my shower and the sink. I grab the clothes I will be wearing to the mall and dump them in the bathroom. Then I rinse my hands in water to get the blood off.

I grab the first aid kit and start de-infecting my knuckles. After that I get into the shower and clean my body. Then I wash my hair.

Once I get out of the shower I wrap my knuckles and hands in bandages then get dressed.

I head downstairs for breakfast. I start to make pancake mix and I get a call from Peter.

"Hey Y/n!"

"Hey Pete" I respond

"I'm heading to Japan right now!"

"Really?"

"Yep! I will be there soon!"

"Okay. And I will be out with friends today if you want to come."

"Sure! I finally get to met them."

"Ok, I will see you soon Peter. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I hang up the call.

He will be the only person keeping me from driving into insanity. That is if he can stay awake from the jet lag.