SANTA CARLA

I don't own the Lost Boys, or any of the characters. I do own Dawn and her grandmother though.
*************
Santa Carla. What a weird place. It's nice and all there's a nice beach and a boardwalk but it's filled with weirdos. Not that I'm complaining I wouldn't call myself "normal". But it still seems off. Besides it being the murder capital of the world. I wish I knew before I moved down here.
*********
"Dawn," I hear my grandma call my name at the bottom of the stairs "Dawn wake up sweetie" "nnnooo" I moan "Daaaawwwnnn" I ignore her and try to go back to sleep "Dawn Nicole Grace get your lazy butt up or I swear to go-!"
"Oh my god I'm up!"
"Don't get an attitude with me young lady"
"Sorry grandma"
"I hate my life" I whisper to my self. I moved to Santa Carla about a week ago to live with my grandma. My parents just recently died. Apparently it was a animal attack but the police aren't sure. My grandma is the only family I got now.
As I get dressed ( I'm wearing a nirvana band tank top, black shorts and combat boots) my grandma yell " why don't you go down to the boardwalk tonight. To get you out of the house" "oh grandma you just want me out of the house so you can hang out with the old guy next door"
"Wwwwhhhhaaatttt?" Obviously lying. "Gross."

"I'm headed to the board walk, ok?"
"Have fun sweetie"
"Don't have to much fun grandma"

********
I Rode my skateboard around for a while on the boardwalk. There's nothing to do here especially in the morning. Everything happens at night around here. I was about to leave when I heard crying. I slowed down a little and look when I saw a little boy. " what's wrong" I said in my nicest voice. " I lost Star" he said back. Who the hell names their kid Star. Ex hippies I guess. "Star? Is she your mom?"
"no she's my sister"
"Ok...uuummm I ges I can help you look for her"
Immediately a little smile popped up on his face.
"What's your name?"
"Laddie"

********hours later

Oh my god. Where the hell is this girl. We've been looking for hours it's already dark."Laddie do you know where she could be?"
Laddie just shook his head. I hope we find this girl soon
"Yo Laddie" Laddie and I turned around to see four (really cute) guys and a girl standing there.