Love Bites

This chapter is more of a make out scene. It's my first time writing one so it won't be that good but I thought it would be nice if something like this happened in the story.

I woke up the next morning or afternoon ( 5:00 pm) in my own bed. What happened last night? Was that real? Was that all a dream? It couldn't be real. But it felt so real.

I grabbed my sunglasses and walked out the door. I walked all the way to the cave (of course it was dark when I got there). Hoping to find proof hoping that I wasn't crazy.

"DAVID! MARKO! PAUL! DWAY-"
"Stop shouting some people do need their beauty sleep" I was cut off by a cheeky Marko laughing feeding his pigeon. I guess the others are still sleeping.

When I saw his face I just snapped.
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT LAST NIGHT! WHAT ARE YOU GUY-" again I was cut off but this time Marko was laughing at me.
"What's so funny?!"
"I just love it when your angry" he said in a flirty voice. I could feel my cheeks get hot. "S-stop avoiding my question! What happened last night!" Marko didn't look surprised he just kept grinning at me with that cheeky smile of his. He sighed and walked up to me. "You know what we are. You know what you are. Do you really have to ask?" Marko says looking me in the eyes. Marko then grabbed my hips, bringing me towards him. Up close Marko was really handsome. His blue/green eyes were looking into mine. Marko started to lean in a little closing his eyes.

I kept looking at his lips and back. He gently pulled our bodies together. Eventually, he pressed our lips together. His soft lips against mine.

For a moment my brain shutdown and the pure ecstasy of our mouths smacking into each other caused me to lose my breath. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He tangled his fingers into my hair squeezing our heads together. Marko started to deepen the kiss. It became a harsh, eager.
It was a amazing kiss then he pushed his tongue past my lips and into my mouth. My heart started to race. I could feel my whole body get hot. Every where his hands touched me became hotter.

As soon as I started to get into the kiss, I heard someone walk into the room. "What are you two doing?" Marko and I jumped and separated. I look to find that David was there. Leaning back in his wheelchair. "H-hey David" I say trying not to be to awkward. I could tell that my face was red from embarrassment. Either from the kiss or David walking in on us. "Don't have to much fun you two" David says a little to calmly considering he was glaring at Marko. David then got out of his seat and walked over to us. "Come on Marko it's time to go"
Before Marko left to join David I heard him whisper "Oh man, David's going to kill me" to himself for some reason.

As soon as they left I realized that Marko was probably distracting me. I forgot that I was mad for a minute. All because of that stupid kiss!! Damn it!

Sorry it's so short.