Its great to be a vampire

Not a long chapter. Sorry for the slow update I've been pretty busy lately (summer job).

I was riding somewhere on the back of the guys bikes. Instead of riding with Marko like I always do I rode with David. I was hoping it would somehow make what happened the other day less awkward. But it was weird between Marko and David. David and Marko were laughing and having fun but it was some how, weird. Usually, Marko is dutiful and subservient to David. He does anything David wants and is very loyal to him. But since the kiss Marko has been pretty distant to David and me.

David on the other hand seems to be messing with Marko. Giving him more and more things for him to do. "We're here" David says pulling up to a beach filled with only a handful of people looking like they were high or really drunk. The beach was pretty messy too. Like they just had a party and didn't bother cleaning up the mess. Getting off the bike I turned to David "why are we here?" But I had a gut feeling I knew why. He just turns to me and smiles before signaling the guys over.

They start to walk down the beach. Scary smiles on their faces and creepy laughs. When the guys walk down there the people on the beach not noticing them walking up to them. I could tell the guys faces were in vampire killing mode cause the men on the beach jump up terrified. I covered my eyes knowing what happens next. Hearing the screams of the poor guys on the beach. Hearing them screaming for their lives. Imaging that thick, dark, red liquid oozing out of them. The smell smelt great. It smelt fresh. But also musty and like wet metal. For some reason I opened my eyes not caring if I saw the blood or the violence.

Like before, I saw Paul and Dwayne being really violent. Bitting the crap out of them so the blood gushed out. But different from the first time Marko and David were worse. Marko was ripping the body parts off of them. I heard Paul yell "don't play with your food Marko!". I saw David rip the head off another of one of the men, they were still alive.

In the distance I saw a girl shaking by the water. I guess she knew the guys they were eating. She didn't scream or run she was like a character in a horror film. I bet if she did run she would trip over her feet or over nothing. I then look and see that I wasn't the only one who saw her.

Dwayne was looking at her like she was dessert. Then in a flash Dwayne was in front of her. Finally the girl screamed and tried to run but Dwayne caught up to her and bit her throat out. The screams stopped and were replaced with laughter. "Come on Dawn!" I knew it was Paul without even looking.

Dwayne dragged the dead girl over to me. "Drink Dawn" David says "You'll never grow old, Dawn and you'll never die. But you must feed!" Wiping the blood from their lips they start to chant my name.
"DAWN"
"DAWN"
"DAWN"
It was getting harder and harder to resist. I've been this way for about a month now and my headaches and the sun has been hurting me more and more. My grandma doesn't talk to me anymore she even try's to avoid me. Apparently in the morning I have bad a attitude, I don't eat, I sleep all day she just doesn't want to be around me anymore.

I could feel my face turn into what the guys do when their about to feed. They were still chanting my name. "DAWN"
"DAWN"
"DAWN"
I don't have anything to lose anymore. My parents are dead,my grandma ignores me and these guys are my only friends I have, no one will miss me. Then I bite her.

"YEAH!!"
"GOOD JOB DAWN!"
The guys cheered me on as I drunk the girl's blood. It wasn't like a coppery taste but sweet like candy.
I actually joyed it. I felt bad for liking it but at the same time I didn't. The guys started to party.

"Congrats Dawn" David says picking up a beer from one of the dead bodies hands. "Your one of us now. Cheers"
"Cheers"
"Cheers"
"Cheers" the guys chugged down the beers. I was just standing there. Not joining them in their celebration. "Come on Dawn" Paul dragged me over to them " we're celebrating you of course"

"It's going to be great Dawn! SLEEP ALL DAY. PARTY ALL NIGHT. NEVER GROW OLD. NEVER DIE. Trust us Dawn, it's great to be a vampire." Paul said before continuing to party.