The cave

I finally finished!! I had to write the whole chapter over and it took a while but I finished it.

When we walked off the boardwalk the guys started walking toward a few motorcycles. ' they ride motorcycles, go figure' I thought obviously not surprised. It suits them. "Come on, doll don't be shy" Paul says with a bright smile on his face. 'These guys sure do smile a lot.'

"Come ride with me Dawn" Said Paul said with a flirty voice
"Nah she don't want to ride with you Paul she wants to ride with me. Right, Dawn?" Said Marko. "No she's riding with me"
Paul said whining like a baby.
'Why do they want me to ride with them so badly?'
"Come on boys stop fighting over Dawn. She's going to ride with me anyways." Said David smiling (of course). "Aaahhh no fair."Marko said. "Plus you already have Star."
"Well Star can ride with you instead."
The guys looked at David as if this was the weirdest thing in the world or something. Even Star and Laddie looked surprised.
'These guys are ssooo weird'
"Uuummm it's ok I'll ride with Marko"
"Aaahhh you'd rather ride with Marko than me" Paul said still whining.
"What can I say she just likes me a whole lot more than you" Marko turned to me and winked at me. I found myself blushing.

******
after we rode for a while we stopped outside of a cave. "Hey where's your guy's house" they looked at me then started cracking up like I said the funniest thing in the world. "What?"
"Nothing just that this is our home" said Marko
"What the cave"
"Yeah"
'They live in a cave. Yeah somethings not right here'

*****
"Wow " was all I said when we walked in.
It was a very dirty place. Food, spiderwebs, trash, even a wheelchair. The whole place was a mess.
'do they really live here'
" yeah, we live here Dawn don't act so surprised" David said. It was like he read my mind or something. Then they started laughing again. 'They laugh a lot too'

****a while later
After hanging out for a while I hear David. "Hey Marko get the wine." Marko left for a minute then came back with a fancy bottle in his hand. He handed the bottle to David who took a huge drink of it. "Drink Dawn, become one of us." I didn't know what he meant by that 'become one of us? What is that supposed to mean' But I took the bottle out of David's hands anyway. "Don't drink it, its blood" Star says whispering in my ear. "Yeah sure, blood" I said whispering back. I took a big gulp of the strange liquid. All the guys started cheering like I did something unbelievable. But Star looked the total opposite. She looked worried. "YEAHHHH!!!" The guys cheered and ran around the room. "Your one of us now Dawn!" I hear them yell. 'What's going on? And why do I feel so dizzy?'

I started to feel dizzy . The room started to spin none stop. The guys looked blurry. Eventually, I pass out.
*****
When I wake up I find myself sleeping in my own bed. 'When and how did I get home? Did one of the guys give me a lift home?'
"DAWN!! Get up now!" I hear grandma yell "you have been sleeping all day long! Get up!"
"What?" I look at my clock and realize it's already 5. 'Oh my god I never sleep this late! What happens last night?'

*****
I walk to the boardwalk hoping to see one of the guys. "Guess their not here yet." As I walk away I notice two guys staring at me. "What are you staring at?" I say walking up to them. " You have been hanging out with some dangerous people girl!" Said the boy with the bandana.
"Excuse me?"
"You've been hanging out with vampires" I couldn't help but laugh at this comment.
"I'm sorry vampires? You got to be kidding me" after saying this I walk way still laughing my butt off.
"Hold on take this" the other boy says handing me a comic book.
" 'Vampires Everywhere'? Seriously?"
"It will save your life. There's a number on the back and hope you never have to call us."
"Yeah let's hope"

I don't know how this story is going so far but I hope you guys like it.