I should have known

sorry for another slow update. I felt like I haven't updated this story in forever. I had no idea what to write about in this chapter. If this chapter is horrible or you don't like it I'm sorry but it's the only thing I could come up with.

MARKO POV:

Finally!! Dawn finally decided to become one of us. It's going to be so much fun. Now, we can be together forever and ever!

DAWN POV:

We head back to the cave after our celebration. It's almost morning and the guys were worn out from partying so hard on the beach.

I wonder how my life will be from now on. I might never see my grandma again or the sun on my skin. I might never have friends besides the guys in my life. What have I done? The guys say it's the best thing that's ever happened to them, but I'm not to sure. Will I enjoy my new life? Or will I suffer forever?

I was so caught up in thought I didn't notice someone walking up behind me. I felt someone put their hand on my shoulders and pull me so I was looking at them. It was David. David's cold blue eyes were looking into mine. We stayed like that for a minute. Eventually, David's signature smile popped on his face.

"Good job Dawn. Now we can be together Forever." That sounded creepy. Together? Forever? What is he talking about?
"What do you me-" I was cut off by surprise. David's lips were on mine.

His lips were cold against mine. It was sweet. Unlike Marco's kiss, David's were sweet. Not innocent or gentile but sweet. After a second David moved away. Noticing the confusion on my face David leaned in a little and whispered " don't worry, I don't bite" with a smirk on his face then he walked to where the guys usually sleep. I don't really like know what's inside the room. But I guy it's like their coffin.

"So, how was it" i jump at the sudden voice behind me. I turn around and see a rather serious looking Marco. He was really intimidating. His face was stern, not a single trace of the laughable Marco I was with earlier.
" W-what?"
"How was IT!" Marco snapped walking up to me. It was really scary. "W-what's wrong Marco?" I try to say calmly only for if to shake.
"Nothing! I'm perfectly fine!" Marco then storms off like a child into the room David walked into earlier.

"Oohhh, somebody's jjjeeaallous !" I turn and see Paul and Dwayne with evil grins on their faces. "Excuse me" I say putting my hands on my hips.
"Marco." Dwayne started to say walking past me "he's jealous. Night!" Dwayne walks away entering the mystery room.

"N-o he's not!" I say sounding way to defensive. "Come on" Paul said pulling me to the room. "Uuumm"
"Don't worry I'll protect ya" Paul winked at me and continued to drag me to the room. "The sun will be up any second now. Unless you want to burn to death move your ass" oh yeah. I'm a vampire now. I can't be in the sun. I guess I have an excuse to stay in all day now.

****
Once we entered the room it was rather dark. I couldn't see my own hand. Then Paul lights a match lighting up the room a little. I look all over the room it was pretty empty. But it was full of wooden spikes coming out of everything. The ground, the walls even the sealing. I don't see the guys anywhere. "Paul?"
"Yes beautiful?"
"Where's the guys?" After saying this Paul points to something above me. I look up to see the guys sleeping upside down from the sealing

"Oh." I should have known.

sorry the chapters so short and crappy. 😅