libby brings [HIM] back

After the end of the war, libby asked the government if they could transport her old friend to her home to revive him. She doesn't know of her devil powers has enough power to re-energize Dominus's spark, but she knew there was no other way. Once the government brought Dominus corpse into the large barn she was in, she immediately gets to work on repairing the prime she loved dearly.

After a few hours of working, she managed to get him looking a little better but now all she needs to do was to bring him back. So she climbed on top of dominus chassis where the large hole was and raised both her arms up, a red spread of demonic magic began to take shape. "Please, let this work" she begged quietly as she brought the spare down on the primes until a reaction appeared. Dominus optics snapped open and he jerked up and coughed up dust and energon as he takes his first breath of life, his optics narrowing as he tries his best to relaxed his frame from the shock of being brought back to life.

He looked down to see libbh looking down at him and this got him to groan and slowly get up, but libby fell backwards til dominus caught her in his servo. He puts hee down and knelt in front of her but before he could could speak, he coughed up dust again. "Libby.....your *coughs* ok?" He said in relief as he had his right servo reach down and gently pet's her small head with his large finger.

Libby: