Alpha Of The Monsters

In the center of Monster Island, libby was pinned down by a kaiju that was a head taller than her, a muto. The mutt screeched in libbys face and libby struggle to hold the giant insect back.

"Get off me!"

Libby said angerly, trying to force the motor off her and the Insect somehow poison libby to weaken her.

Before the muto could try to bite into li bys throat, a large furry paw grabbed the muto by its 3rd insect leg and the muto was dragged off of libby.

Libby groaned as she tried to get up, hearing pained screeching as libby sat up to witness a gruesome death.

A giant wolf like Kaiju was tearing the inards of the muto out in the most savage way possible, clawing them out.
Insect blood sprayed everywhere and coated the giant wolf, it's glowing red eyes showed nothing but primal rage and held a merciless glare.

Unknown wolf: "ROOAAAAAR!"

The beqst then proceeded to raise both his paws up and brought them down like an ape and smashed the mutos face inwards, making more blood splatter everywhere. As the wolf slowly stood up up with being a little hunched over, he raised his head and did a victory roar for all to hear. Once he is down, he turns around and stared at libby with steam animating from the corners of his mouth, his eyes reverting to a glowing blue hue color as he gets on all fours and cautiously approaches the gojirasaur woman.

Libby: