Transformers: ROTB AU

Dominus had just arrived on earth and he landed underneath the bridge above the lake. He managed to crawl put of the lake leaking energon from his side.

A gash was open on his side and he managed to get up in a kneeling position while he had a servo cover his wound to try and stop leaking. The young prime stood up a little hunched over as he walked away from the lake shore line and made his way to the nearest parking lot, luckily, he discovered a truck stop/parking lot behind a tall black fence.

Dominus heard a engine coming nearby and he hid in the trees and he saw a red blue flamed semi-truck, to be more accurate, a 1990 Peterbilt 389XL Truck with a silver and blue trailer.

Dominus took advantage of this and he had his optics glowed brighter as he scanned the truck and trailer. His frame began to shift into the parts of the truck and his color scheme changed to be more alike the trucks paint job.

 His frame began to shift into the parts of the truck and his color scheme changed to be more alike the trucks paint job

He then went over the fence and knelt down. Transforming sounds were heard as a shadow of a large mechanical being shifted down into the very same truck he scanned. 'This will most certainly do' he thought to himself, his new N14 Cummins engine roaring to life. He then gets into gear and drives off as his trailer materialized behind him.

Y/n was the one that owned the truck and they saw a exact copy of their truck drive off.

It's been months since they saw the truck and y/n unfortunately sold their truck for money and y/n now lived in their house but they heard a familiar engine belonging to a certain truck. They ran out of their apartment and were shocked to see the truck they once had was parked by curb next to the apartments.

"No way" y/n said in disbelief, walking over to their old truck they thought they had sold 2 weeks ago. They come closer to the truck and they had their touch the grill of the truck and it was warm to the touch.

The thing that caught their attention however is that the windows were tinted and that a blue and silver logo was on top of the grille.

Y/n: