dominus rough week

It's been a rough week for dominus as he hadn't had any proper rest from being the leader of his team of Autobots. The young prime had to deal with hunting decepticons, saving humanity, and of course getting hated on by a particular human government liaison who hated him and his kind.

Dominus was just returning from a scouting mission go search for energon but know such luck. Once je arrived at the new base that was commissioned for auotbots only, he transformed into his bi-pedal form and walked to his personal quarters to try and rest, his optics looking slightly dimmed from exhaustion.

You watched from afar to see dominus change into his small form to get into hid human sized room. He would like to have one made for his bot mode size, but for now, je can deal with it. His tail was dragging on the ground a little as he really was tired.

He came over to his room door and opened, then he got into his room. Closing the door and locking it, he made his way over to his bed to finally collapse upon it to go into power down.

Little did dominus know that he didn't exactly lock his door because you opened it to see him on the bed out cold.

You then walked over and watched the cyberwolf breathing, and he, in your eyes, looked very cute as if he was a big puppy sleeping his worries away. You even went as far as he reached your hand down between his ears and antenna to gently pet his head. This action got dominus to start wagging his tail, and he liked it, bringing a smile to your face as the wolf slept.

Y/n: