your crush is a truck!?

Y/n was just getting out of her car and headed toward her barn to work on her newly bought semi trucks she found at an auction in the countryside. She opened the barn doors and gets into the dark barn and she closed the door behind her.

She then flipped the lights on and turned around, only for her to drop her tool bag out of shock because a transformer was standing there before her with his back turned at her. The dark red and blue mechanical alien turned around and looked down at female with a arched brow and he then glared Down at her and he quickly bent down and grabbed her gently with his large servo and lifted her up to his faceplate that retracted to show his real face.

 The dark red and blue mechanical alien turned around and looked down at female with a arched brow and he then glared Down at her and he quickly bent down and grabbed her gently with his large servo and lifted her up to his faceplate that retracte...

"Who are you earthling, and why am I here in this building?" He questioned you with his baritone voice that ringed in your ears.

Y/n blushed from hearing his voice and stutters to answer Scholes her heart pounds within her chest from getting flustered.

Y/n: