The diamond sword

It was a beautiful generated world had lots of caves a water fall and lots of flat lands next to water and jungles.

Hello my name is Steve, I am a player in Minecraft and I have a story to tell you about one of my adventures.

So this happened a long long time ago, two weeks ago, and I was mining ,and after a long walk down steep cobble mountains a found a load of diamonds. After I mined it all I had enough for everything diamond there was! But I only wanted one thing, a diamond sword. After hours of making it, I named him Mark. I just kept him for decoration,in an item frame, but when I got home from chopping trees and going to villages, I came home to a pack of wild zombies is my house! I panicked I had no armor and no weapons. So I ran to my living room to get my sword out of the frame and killed all the zombies. Me and that sword became best friends. I never put him in that frame ever again. We went farming together, villages, and now my hands not empty when I sleep. I hold him because he's my favorite, and in case zombies spawn. So about a month later I downloaded the Comes Alive Mod for minecraft and I got married and decided to have kids of course at our wedding my sword was my best man but he has been mad at me lately, am I not paying him enough attention, was he upset I was having kids and making them better rooms? I have no idea! After I had my 1st son I decided to go mining with my sword but when I was fighting a Zombie I died and lost my sword. I was so upset. Why did I have to go mining, why did I bring Mark. But now I was on a mission, to find mark I searched above and underground I was gone for 3 days without my wife and kids.