Chapter 2

Chapter 2 

Happy birthday

Its been 3 days since I went to dinner with Trent, but I decided to put that romance behind me and enjoy the fact that its my birthday!

Today is the day that I turn 18! I am now a legal adult. My mom said that I didn't have to wear a dress, but I wanted to. So I put on a purple kinda short dress with a sparkling silver strap that go's across my chest. I did a full make up with silver eye shadow and pink lipstick.

The guest started to arrive at 11:00 am and when I went outside my mom really went all out with the decorations, she had 4 big buffet tables and the one in the middle had a huge birthday cake with pictures of my past.  The cake was ice-cream based which explained why it was very cold in the castle.  My mom said not to come out until everyone was here because she wants me to make a big entrance.

 "Ok mom" I said.

 As I was going upstairs I ran into my brother,

 "what are you doing" I said.

" Im going downstairs to do the funky chicken. "\

"Are you sure you want to embarrass yourself?" I said. 

"I wont embarrass myself."

" Ok just don't make a mess be carful of the food, and when everyone gets here can you text me so I can make an entrance? "

"Sure," he said

 I went upstairs and I was texting Trent, 

Trent: Hey birthday girl:) 

Me:  Hey!

Trent: Im almost there 

Me: YAY cant wait to see you

Trent: Me to, ok sorry have to go, ill be there in about 10 mins, Luv ya

Me: K luv ya to

O my god, we just said we love each other, does this mean were a thing? Are we going to grow up and get married?