Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

So I decided to look for Mark in the village because that was his favorite place to go in the free time, (if he had any). I asked all the villagers if they had seen Mark because they were pretty good friends with them. So I went up to Marks best friend Ralph and told him that Mark was missing. He ran like a crazed maniac and threw up in the garden.

He said "We have to find him I don't know what I would do without him."

Lets start a squat team for him. We'll call it mission Mark.

So he got together 4 other villagers and told them what was going on there names were Liam,Sheldon, Timmy, and Darrel who was a little bit to hairy on the face. We had full diamond armor and a iron sword because we used all of our diamonds for the armor. First we put up some lost signs and told everyone in the village, then we went to the spooky cave I was last with Mark. And we ran into a room full of skeletons and we almost died.

But thanks to Timmy's awesome witchery skills he made us a potion with a spider eye and a cactus. That potion made us invincible now we will never get hurt! For only 1 hour. But we made sure that he made more potions. So after we got blown up by a creeper and Liam got scared and ran, we had to find him then keep searching. So we were walking down to the checkpoint that I made before I died with Mark, and I saw a zombie, but there was something blue in his hand. Was it a sword? It was. It was Mark!

"oh my god guys look that stupid zombie took Mark", "

who you calling stupid stupid?" The zombie said.

"Whoa he can talk too!."

"Lets beat the zombie brains out of him." Sheldon said as he charged

" Lets get him!' sheldon said.

But thanks to Darrel he pushed i'm of the ledge and he hit the floor of the steep steep mountain. Thanks a lot I said to Darrel! now we have to build a stair case all the way down there. This will take hours. 1 hour later we got to the bottom and we searched for Mark.

"Hey over here" sheldon said as he waved and he was right we finally found Mark now lets hope we don't die again!