Chapter 3

The Birthday Party Surprise

So once everyone came my brother texted me and told me that I could come down now. So I went I texted my mom and said I'm ready to come down. She changed the music to my favorite song and I went down the stairs. I was looking for Trent and I found him at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me with a bundle of roses.

"Happy birthday" he said. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you" I said.

All night me and trent danced together and when we were eating cake he said "

you got a little something, let me get it"

he took a napkin and whipped the ice cream off of my mouth, then he looked into my eyes, he leaned in and his lips touched mine, I kissed him back.

The next morning I got a text from Trent.

Trent: Morning beautiful.

Me: Hey, morning

Trent: About last night, are we now a thing?

Me: I guess so:)

As I sent that text, my cheeks were blushing, I now have a boyfriend. Kyle walked into my room and said

" Mom said for you to come down for breakfast"

"ok" I said.

As I went downstairs the smell of strawberry and chocolate chip pancakes were in the air.

"Would you like strawberry or chocolate chip" my mom said.

"Strawberry," I said.

I went over to make myself a glass of orange juice and sat down at the table. "How was your birthday party honey?" my mom said.

"It was amazing!" "

"I loved the dress you picked out!" my mom said.

"Thanks,

"Trent liked it to"

"Why this sudden interest of Trent's comments?"

"Well, were's dad?"

"He's at work but that doesn't matter right now, why are you talking about Trent?"

"Well, me and Trent are dating."

" You are! Thats great sweetie why didn't you tell me?"

"Well I was kinda nervous about telling you."

"Wait just a minute" Kyle said, "You have a boyfriend, Trent and Aleisha sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

"Kyle don't do that." my mom said.

"Yeah, what if I start doing that to you whenever you say you like someone!" I said.

" Okay okay lets cut it out"mom said.

After everyone finished their breakfast Kyle went into the living room to watch TV, and I went up to my room and texted Trent.

Me: Hey I just finished breakfast

Trent: What did you have?

Me: Strawberry pancakes.

Trent: Yum!

Me: I told my mom about us.

Trent: What did she say?

Me: She is very exited!

Trent: Yay!!!!!

Trent: Have you told your dad?

Me: No not yet, but I have a feeling that my mom did.

Trent: 😜LOL!

Trent: Do you want to go and get some coffee or something?

Me: Sure.😊

Me: Lets go to the coffee shop in my town near the entrance.

Trent: Ok meat you there.

I dragged myself off of my bed and changed out of my pajamas and into some jeans and a tank top.

I grabbed my phone and walked to my door, but when I opened it my brother was standing right there.

"Where you going?" He said.

"Why does it matter?"

"Are you going to see Trent?"

"Thats for me to know and you to stay out of."

I walked past him and went downstairs to tell my mom that i'm going to see Trent at the coffee shop.

"Ok sweetie have fun"

but because of my brother watching he found out what I was doing.

"Ha I knew it" he said.

"Kyle leave her alone" mom said.

After that I was out the door to the coffee shop. I hopped into my car and drove to the shop.