Chapter 4

Accidents Happen? 

I drove to the coffee shop and I saw Trent sitting at a table outside.

 "Hey" I said. 

"Hey" Trent said.

 "Lets go get something" 

"Ok".

 We walked in to a room that smelt like hot chocolate and cookies. Since it was fall there was a lot of people there. When we got to the front of the line I ordered a pumpkin spice and a blue berry muffin, and Trent ordered A mint flavored coffee and a key lime pie. Instead of eating at the coffee shop we went to the park right next door. We sat at the picnic table and ate our little meal. 

"How was your day?" I said. 

"It was good I think its much better since your here."

" Awww your so sweet" I said as my cheeks were blushing. 

When we finished our food we walked around the hiking trail with our coffee. 

"So, do you really want to become queen?" Trent said.

 "No not really, but my mom wants it and I want to make her happy."

 "Well thats sweet." 

After we finished our hiking we went to hang out on the playground. We just ran around and went down the slide together. So when we finished hanging out it was about 5 and it was starting to rain, I was walking on the balance beam when Trent jumped onto the beam grabbed my hips and kissed me. We looked into each others eyes then it started to really rain on us, then I hugged him but we both lost our balance and fell to the ground, I landed on top of him. After the sudden burst of laughter, he reached for my face and kissed me once again. He drove me home and when we were in the drive way he said "goodnight, I love you" then kissed my cheek. 

"Goodnight" I waved by trying to act cute while doing it then went inside.