Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

I looked for signs for wanted employes and I found 4 of them.

one was to work at the grocery store organizing the shelfs,

the second one was working at the coffee shop making the coffee and cleaning tables,

the third one was working at the bookstore checking out books, and the last one was working at Wendy's as the drive threw guy.

I decided to work at the coffee shop because a lot of people go there and I could get some good money. ( Money in minecraft is basically any ore you find while mining). So I found out that they pay with iron first and If you are a good employee you get better and better payments, but if you are a stupid employee you go lower and if you have to start getting dirt for your payment you get fired. Later that day we all went to the coffee shop to get some coffee, then went to the Riverdell resort, wich had a pool, a huge food bar with breakfast and lunch. There were 3 rooms, two with king beds but mine has a bathroom, and has 2 bunk beds. The kitchen was beach themed with lots of flower pots as well the living room, and there was a huge deck that went around to the master room and had a nice view of the pool. As soon as we got there we decided to go to the pool for a while. Theres also a hot tub!