Part 4

His pov:

I was doomed. I am doomed. Did she know about my crush on her? What am I gonna do now? Shit shit shit. Reyansh do dumb head. Who does that? Crap. I am gonna leave. Should I leave? I think i gotta poop. Wait am I having diarrhea? What if i-

"Earth to reyansh?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts by her melodious voice. Shit I was down bad wasn't i? MUMMYYY YAAR!!

"Reyansh are you okay? You look pale."

"I am fine. Absolutely!" I said and gave her a thumbs up.

"Also yes, I was in PAG chembur." I continued.

"Oh wow! Me too actually." She said. Oh aarohi, I know. I was lovesick back then.

"You were in class H I guess and I was in class K. You were pretty brilliant I must say. I saw you training sometimes."

IS MY CRUSH REALLY COMPLEMENTING ME? WAIT IS THIS FOR REAL? I THINK I AM GONNA HAVE TO FAINT REAL QUICK.

A shade of red spread over my cheeks. "T-thank you. You were g-good too. I mean you were one of the top students in the academy." I answered.

"Aww thank you. Anyways i think you might wanna take some rest after all the shouting you did. Here, drink some lukewarm water, i am sure it will help." She offered me the glass of warm water which i gladly accepted.

Heck i would drink poison if she gave it to me that sweetly. Control rey, control!

Saying a quick goodbye she left my cabin to work on some other cases while I sat there giggling like a 13 year old whose crush had just complimented him. Ughhh!!

I was interrupted by a phone call. I almost banged my head seeing the caller ID. It read "Samira," the girl my mom was trying to set me up with. Much to my dismay I picked up the call.

"Hello" I said

"Helloooooo babyyyy how are you?"

"I am fine Samira" I said through gritted teeth.

"I have a surprise! Look to your right" she chirped and I looked up.

There she was standing like a model. I walked out of my cabin to greet her but she took it as an invitation to jump on me.

"REYYYY BABY I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH"
She said and kissed my cheek.

The suggestive stares from my coworkers led me to drag her inside my cabin.

"Samira, you cannot barge in my workplace just like that. And you definitely cannot jump on me in front of 10 people."

"So it means I can jump on you in private?" She smirked.

"Oh God no Samira. You know I have no interest in this relationship..i am not ready for a marriage. Please refrain from coming to my office and embarassing me."

"You know what rey? You're a certified jerk. You don't deserve me. Hmph" she stomped her feet and stormed out of my cabin.

THANK THE LORD JESUS. I WAS FREE!

I walked out of my cabin to get water only to be met with a strange aarohi. She looked at me once and immediately looked away. Wait was she assuming my relationship with Samira? What if she never gives me a chance? Life has given me a second chance to impress my crush and I am definitely not losing this.

Picking up my phone I called the only person i can trust. My first bridgade. The answer sheet to my question paper, my best friend Ravi.

"Hello-"

"DEKH REYANSH, ABHI TUNE KOI BHI GHATIYA HARKAT KI HAINA TOH MENE TERA MUH TOD DENA HAI."

(Look reyansh, I will break your face if you tell me you have done something stupid this time as well.)

"Oh. Well....can we talk?"

"Ha. Bilkul. Mein toh free hun. Mein lawyer bana hi teri problems solve karne ke liye hun. 7 baje ke baad. Sharma chai tapri."

(Of course. My sole job as a lawyer is to solve your problems only isn't it? Anyways meet me at the Sharma tea stall after 7.)

With that he ended the call.

Vote 💗