Chapter six: Will This Be My Worst Idea Ever?

The next day at school I see the bullies and I walk over to them. When they see me approaching they start to smile and grin. "Can we help you Emo freak?" One of them speaks up and asks. I just smile and act like nothing is wrong. "Oh nothing just wanted to tell you that when people who kidnap other people and beat them up will be going to jail. Or worse they will be killed by others who are in jail. Do you guys want to know something more funny?" I ask them.

They are quiet and I grin more as I watch their faces. "Well get this no one will give a shit about their deaths it's a good thing none of you guys plan on doing that you know? Isn't that really horrible to hear?" I ask them sweetly. They all look speechless and I grin more and I turn around. "Thought you guys should know have a good day guys," I say over my shoulder.

You know what's screwed up? People who don't realize that they could go to jail and never really come out alive they need to realize that what they have planned? Will be the last thing they do. Little did I know is that I won't be leaving school with my friends later. As I walk to the school I feel someone grab my arm and spins me around.

I look up at the guy who has me and I scowl. "Do you know that it's rude to mishandle a lady?" I ask him. He just smirks at me. "Oh but your not a lady your just a freak you should know your place. Your just a nobody sure you may act tough but your not fooling anyone with that attitude. I'm just the guy to do just that on showing how you really are," he says. I scowl more and I pull my arm out of his grip and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah yeah I'm so scared I say," sarcastically as I turn around to leave. But the guy just grabs me and covers my mouth with a rag that smelled like chloroform. Damn it he's trying to knock me out. I think before I pass out and he catches me.

*4 hours later*

I wake up and feel my mouth is dry from the chloroform and I see that I'm in a warehouse and I'm tied up to a chair. "Yeah really nice touch here asshole let me out! This isn't a Halloween horror movie! Your going to regret this when I get out of here!" I shout loudly. I wait for him to reply back. But after a while of waiting no one comes in.

I look around trying to get my bearings to see if anything could help me out on getting out of this chair but I didn't see much it was just an empty room minus the chair and myself. I try not to panic as I noticed this and take a deep breath and I wiggle my fingers making sure I can still feel them when I do I test my bindings to see if I could untie them.

But it looks like I couldn't they were nice and tight and perfectly tied. I swear out loud. I start to panic and I feel like I'm on the verge of tears till a memory flashes past my eyes. The time that I was locked in a trunk when my brother thought it would be funny to pull that on me. I remember freaking out and screaming to be let out.

But then I remember how I got out of there by thinking about how the trunk has a way for you to unlock it from the inside and I get out. Once I thought of that I started to panic less and I start to calm down and after I believe a half hour later my kidnapper comes in and grins at me. It's the guy who knocked me out.

"Hey nice touch here tying me up like this? Is a really nice touch. I must say that I loved what you did to this place. Is this your home? I must say that you should seriously reconsider remodeling this place. You know to get more people to come here," I say. Acting like this isn't scaring the crap out of me. The guy just smiles at me and he slaps me in the face and my head rocks back to the side from the impact of the blow.

"Shut up you stupid bitch I finally have you where you belong no one will hear you scream as I beat the living shit out of you. I don't care that your a girl I'm still going to enjoy this very much," he says with a smile.

"Wait does that mean that your a girl as well? I must say you make one hell of a girl does Shrek do your makeup? I must say its a nice touch," I say. He scowls and then he lifts me up by my shirt and gets in my face and yells at me. "Listen here you bitch shut up with your smart-ass mouth unless you want to die?" He asks me. I just smile at him. "Yeah let's just add that to the other charges that are going to be put against you. I must say you really want to go to jail don't you?" I ask him.

He just sneers at me and that's when I lift up my leg and I knee him in the stomach and he doubles over and as he lets me go I almost fall over. I start to laugh and I put my foot on him. "Here is an idea untie me and we shall forget all about this how does that sound?" I ask him. He just smiles at me and then kicks my legs and I buckle down and fall next to him.

"Nah I have a better plan let's play how long till you can stay awake from the beating I'm about to give you," he says as he gets up. I sigh and lay there with the chair on top of me and I try to get up but I can't. He picked me up and slammed me back down where I'm sitting on the chair again.

"So now, what should we do now? I know why don't I go get things ready while you rest up? After all this will be the last time you will get to be pretty. Though I must say that it might actually improve your looks after all," he says with a laugh. He leaves and I slam my foot down in frustration. I just have to figure out a way to get out of here. I can't keep letting this continue.

I think to myself. (To be honest just writing this is bringing back bad memories. I've never told anyone what happened. Besides of what the people who knew about this already of course.) I'm sure I can get out of this. The guy doesn't even look smart so I know I can do this.

   Or so I keep telling myself. I take a deep breath and I start to think about what to do. I start to test my bindings again and I realize that some of the movings I did loosened the knot a little. I start to untie it and get untied. I squeal in my head with delight I go to the door to see if it was unlocked and to my delight it was and I open the door to leave the room.

   Just when I'm about to go and look for a way out the guy who kidnapped me saw me and started to chase after me. "You won't get away from me!" He shouts. I just keep running and I look for an exit and then I feel someone jump on me. I scream and fall to the ground with him on top of me. "Get off of me! You asshole!" I scream more.

       Finally I ram my head back and smile as I hear him yell and I get him off of me and finally get up and run out of the place and I find out I'm in a old abandoned warehouse and I try to find a way to get out of here.