One

It was my teams championship game and we were in the gym warming up. We've made it so far and we're not giving up now. My hair was in two french braids and I was in my blue and white jersey.

The game was starting soon and my team starting heading to the bench as people started crowding in to watch the game.

"Alright girls you know what to do go out their play your hardest do your best you've got this in the bag" coach August told us as we sat on the bench.

Ok starting 5 Haily,Taylor,Brianna,Summer,Madelyn. Coach August told us as we stood up and made our way to the court.

Brianna won the tip off and Haily grabbed the ball and passed it to me i dribbled up the net and went in for a layup and made it. The crowd clapped and A few of the girls on the bench yelled my name.
🏀
Their were 2 minutes left of the game and I had to sub in for one of my teammates because she tripped and hurt her knee she sat down as I got up and went onto the court alright 2 minutes. Summer dribbled the ball and got stopped by a girl on the opposite team that was all up on her she passed the ball to me.

1 minute left of the game it was tied 32 to 32. I dribbled to the half court line 30 seconds left. If I don't make this we're gonna have to go into overtime. I stood their ball in hand 10 seconds 9 seconds 8 I shot the ball 5 4 3 2 SWOOSH! I made it we won.

My team came running on to the court I celebrated a little then snuck out of the gym to get some water. As I opened the door I accidentally hit someone I peeked out of the door to see a cute curly headed boy. I shut the door.

"Oh my gosh I'm really sorry I didn't see you" I told the boy apologizing.

"Woah hi your the girl who just made that buzzer beater in their that was uh pretty impressive" he said kinda blushing.

"Are you ok?" I asked still not over the fact that I hit him with a door.

"Oh oh yeah I'm fine" he laughed.

"We're you watching my whole game?"

"No I just got here but I saw your half court shot just now"

"Are you here for basketball too?"

"Yeah,wait let me introduce you to some people" he said as he grabbed my hand and led me to a room full of guys.

"Guys this is" he said excited "wait what's your name." He asked me playing with his hair.

"Taylor Linder" I giggled "what's yours?"

"Nelson" "Nelson Neumann" he replied

"Ok anyways she's really good at basketball well from what I saw when she made that buzzer beater" Nelson told the group of guys.

"Waittt that was you, I saw your whole game I actually wanted to talk to you about something my names cam wilder I have a basketball team it's called rod wave elite we're actually starting a girls team and the way I saw you play out there I want you to be our first player." Cam told me

"Wait what actually. I mean I'll have to ask my parents but definitely" I said excited

"Here we can talk another time because our games about to start but your free to watch if you want and we can talk after?" Cam asked

"Yeah I'll watch" I replied

"Wait taylor can I get your number? For uh basketball purposes of course."

"Yeah sure basketball purposes my ass" a taller guy said laughing.

"Shut up lavar" nelson told him as I put my number In Nelson's phone.
🏀
It was 10 minutes into the game and i got to sit on the bench with the team I sat next to nelson. while he was on the court I looked up his name on TikTok so I could follow him. What the heck he was freaking famous or something. He has 900k followers and theres like a million girls making edits of him.

He just got off the court and sat down next to me.

"Hey Taylor" he looked at me ruffling his hair

"You didn't tell me you were like famous" I told him showing him his own account.

"I'm not famous I just, people just like me" he put his hands up in defense.

"You have like a thousand girls making edits of you I think people love you!" I laughed

We talked for a while and laughed until he went back on the court. He scored a lot.
🏀
The game was over Nelson made the winning shot and a bunch of people rushed on the court yelling his name.

I walked up to him

"Your pretty good "prodigy"" I laughed

"Thanks Tay Tay" he said putting his arm around me and walking us back to the bench.

"What kinda nickname is that" I say disgusted

"Your nickname" he laughs

I introduce my parents to cam and the rest of the team. They talk for a while and agree to letting me join the team that means I'll be spending a lot more time with them. And Nelson.

A/N
Hii!! I hoped you liked that first chapter please comment and let me know what you think I'll update soon!