Nine

Me and Nelson were in his room playing 2k together as he was currently beating me.

"What the heck" I complained as he scored on me once again

"See just admit it I'm better than you" Nelson grins

"Never" I reply teasing him

"Ok" he drags out the word

We finish playing and he ends up beating me. We walk downstairs to get some food. I sit on the couch watching victorious as Nelson was in the kitchen making popcorn. As I smelt something burning.

"NELSON" I yell

"Uhhh yeah Taylor?" He asks sounding like he was trying to hide something.

I run into the kitchen seeing Nelson stare at the now burnt popcorn on the counter scratching the back of his head.

"How do you manage to burn popcorn Nelson?" I ask laughing

"What do you mean anyone could burn it" he puts his hands up In defense looking at me laughing

"There's literally a button on your microwave that says "popcorn"" I giggle

"Whatever" he tells me swinging me over his shoulder and setting me down on the couch laughing

"What are you watching?" He asks a questioning look on his face.

"Victorious! Have you never seen it!?" I raise my voice a little looking at him

"Uh" he stares at me

I take a pillow from off the couch and hit him in the head with it as he does the same. Now turning this into a full blown pillow fight. We both laugh.

My mom picks me up from Nelson's house after me being their all day. I get home and take a shower, brush my teeth and do skincare than text Nelson good night and fall asleep in my bed watching mean girls.
                                      🏀

It was a few days after me and Nelson hung out and I was in my bed looking through peoples story's on snap until I got to Nelson's it was a picture of a big group of girls coming towards him. I trusted him of course. But that was lowkey strange I thought. Just then I got a text from Noah.

                                    Noah
Yo what's up with Nelson's story??

                                                     Idk I'll ask
        Ok
Read by Taylor
               ————————————

                              Nelson 🫶🏻🫶🏻
                                                             Hey nelson ❤️
                                                              Wyd??

Hey Taylor ❤️❤️
Don't mind my story
I was hanging out at my friends
And a bunch of girls just pulled up outta no where

                                                                   Oh ok
Wait I'll ask Noah to drop you off
I want you to be here

                                                          Are u sure??
                                                          Alr
                          ————————

I had on navy sweat pants and a navy tank top I straightened my hair and put on some light makeup and walked downstairs slipping on my Ugg slippers.
                                       Fit

I heard 2 car honks and I walked outside into Noah's car.

"Hey sorry if this is to much to do your we're probably doing something Nelson just insisted I go" I started, walking into his car apologizing to Nelson's older brother.

"No it's fine I was actually pretty bored anyways" he informed me smiling.

He stopped the car and I got out walking to the door of Nelson's friends place. I knocked and a boy my age answered i was guessing was Nelson's friend because everyone else there were girls.

"Hey Taylor, Nelson's uh actually I don't know where Nelson is let's find him" the boy told me nicely leading me into the big house.

"Wow your house is really nice" I told the boy

"Thanks" he responded

I smiled and followed him through the house looking around as he led me into a big dining room where I saw

        Nelson and some random girl kissing.

A/N
Wtf??? 😁