Six

I sat in cams car with a tear down my face when cam walked in.

"Hey want me to take you home?" Cam asked me and I nodded my head in response.

"This is all a misunderstanding Taylor he doesnt like her" cam told me

"Mmm" I hummed in response

It's not that I didn't trust Nelson I did but from what I saw them flirting and her leaning in I didn't know what to think. Cam dropped me off at home and I sat in my bed. It was late and I had practice tomorrow.
Nelson 🫶🏻🫶🏻
Hey
Me and Vanessa never kissed
I don't like her Taylor
I like you
Read by Taylor
                 ——————————-
I want to talk to him but not over text. I'll see him at basketball practice tomorrow anyways.
                                      🏀
Basketball practice just ended and Vanessa was still all over Nelson. Mel was there today so I decided to talk to him. I started shooting 3s and Mel stood under the net rebounding for me as we talked.

"Your good" Mel looked at me smiling

I smiled back I could see Nelson staring at use even though Vanessa was still next to him.

"Thanks so are you!" I replied

"What's going on with Nelson?" He asked me

"I don't know I wanted to talk to him today but Vanessa's still all over him." I replied dryly

"I'm sorry Taylor"

"It's ok I'm probably gonna talk to him later."

Me and Mel talked for a while and laughed and Nelson was still watching us he looked pretty mad. I wish he would just come up to me and talk to me.

"Yo taylor" nelson looked at me

"Yeah?" I walked over to him Vanessa left to go to the bathroom or something I'm guessing cause she wasn't there.

"Where's Vanessa?" I asked

"Oh come on I don't like Vanessa" he told me

"Really because she was all over you today and you just stood there" I looked at him raising my voice a little

"What about Mel" he asked

"What do you mean what about Mel we're friends and I had no one else to talk to cause you were with Vanessa the whole practice." I stated looking directly in his eyes

Nelson took my hand and dragged me out of the building because people started looking at us.

"Taylor I love you"

"What?" I looked at him he's never said that to me before

"I love you I don't want to hurt you and I promise nothing happened or is going to happen with me and Vanessa" he held out his pinky

I took his pinky and we pink promised looking into eachothers eyes and he pulled me into a big hug I rested my chin on his shoulder.

"I love you too Nelson" I smiled still hugging him
                                     🏀
It was a few weeks later and me cam and nelson were all in the airport filming a video.

"Hey guys we're in Atlanta just touched down with port at tryouts today" cam told the camera as I was behind him waving at the camera

"Your glazing right now" cam told Nelson as the camera showed Nelson's outfit

"Yeah guys were in Atlanta we're gonna head to baggage claim right now" Nelson told the camera wrapping his arm around me.

"Still have this bitch ass coach" Nelson said to the camera as I shook my head at the camera while Nelson's arm was still around me

We walked outside of the airport to meet the police escorts who we're driving us to to tryouts.

"You guys ready to go through the worst traffic in the world but at a quicker pace" the man said as I shook his hand

"Nelson how many likes on this video?" Cam asks asks Nelson as me and him walk towards the camera

Nelson rubs his hands together "I'm gonna do 90k likes"

"Oh shit here we go" cam says as I laugh

"How about 50k?" I ask him

"90,000 likes and we'll drop game one" Nelson's says completely ignoring me and clapping his hands as I side eye him.
🏀
We walk out of the car into the building as there's like 1000 Boys screaming ready for tryouts. We walk into the gym as Nelson introduces me to some people. Cam goes outside to bring a group of boys in for tryouts as me and Nelson sit on some chairs and watch TikTok.

"It's on my flyer ages 15-18" cam starts as me and Nelson look over to cam talking to the camera.

"They don't listen still and they finna run" cam says while dribbling the ball.

Me and Nelson walk over to cam and the boys holding hands as some boys yells Nelson's and my name. Some boy asked for my snap but we didn't know which one.

"Atlantas about to be a movie" Nelson tells the camera putting his arm around me

Me and Nelson watch as cam pulls some kids who look not even close to 15 out of the crowd and talk to them as I laugh. As cam makes everyone run.

Cam splits people up and they doing a 3 man weave as nelson gives me a piggy back ride around the gym and the camera films us.

"What the fuck is going on?" Cam asks the camera looking at us "anyways"

Nelson walks over to the camera as I'm still on his back.

"None of these people can guard me" he tells the camera as I nod at the camera still on his back.
🏀
Me and Nelson sit on the chairs as cam comes up to us telling us that people are throwing shit outside so I get up to come look with cam and Nelson stays inside.

Me and cam walk outside and see a bunch of guys on different levels of the building yelling cams name.

"Woah" I say looking up

A guy tells us that the police is surrounding the building and another guy leads us in the building as someone drops a big ass full Fiji bottle from a high level and it hits me right in the head.

"Oh shit" I yell as it bonks me in my head

"Oh my god Taylor are you ok?" Cam asks as we walk in

"I think I feel kinda woozy" I tell him as I stumble a little

Cam picks me up and walks me over to Nelson. As he instantly gets up a flash of worry on his face.

"Shit Taylor what happened" Nelson asks

"Someone dropped a Fiji bottle from like the third floor of the building and it hit her in the head she feels kinda dizzy" cam tells Nelson

"Oh my gosh here sit down" cam puts me down on a chair.

" I got her cam" Nelson say and cam walks away trusting Nelson.

"I'll be right back" Nelson informs me running some where.

He comes back with a ice pack and Doritos.

He sits down and I lay my head on his lap and prop my feet up on the chairs he holds the ice pack on my head and I we share Doritos.

"Thank you Nelson" I looked up at him

"Anything for you Tay Tay" he laughed

A/N
Hiii thank you guys so much for all the reads what the heck also I wanted to literally say thank you to -ROANSVERSION her book gave me all the inspiration to write this book I wouldn't have wrote it without her so go read her book infrunami! It's by far one of the best books I've read on this app!!!