Eleven

My alarm went off it was 8 am. I stopped it and hopped out of bed practice started at 9:30. I did my hair into a high ponytail because I didn't have Nelson to do some fancy hairstyle for me. Today after my practice there was a rwe boys game and cam wanted me to be there.

I didn't really wanna see Nelson but I reminded myself I was doing it for cam. I walked downstairs and ate oatmeal and watermelon. My mom dropped me off at practice a little early so I could warm up. Cam was used to it because I usually do that.

"What's up Taylor" cam yelled from across the gym.

"Hi cam" I yelled back smiling as I walked in.

I looked around. Nelson was there sitting on some chairs that were stacked. Ugh. Why did he have to be there it was a girls practice. I mean yeah he usually came to practice early and we 1v1ed or he did my hair before all the girls got there but i broke up with him and I couldn't stand to see him right now.

I started dribbling and shooting 3 pointers as I saw Nelson staring at me. Soon enough he was next to me.

"Taylor please can we just talk?" Nelson pleaded

"Leave me alone Nelson" I told him dribbling to the other net

"Taylor wait-" he got cutoff by Scarlett running into the gym

"Hey Scarlett" I yelled running up to her and away from Nelson. 

Practice started and we ran. Then did a three man weave as I saw Nelson watching. We had a break and I went back to the bench to get my water bottle but I couldn't find it anywhere.

"Here tay-" Nelson started. Holding up my water bottle to me

"Mm thanks" I interrupted snatching my water bottle
                                        🏀
Practice ended and I was on the bench watching the last few minutes of the boys game.  Nelson was on the bench right now too and I was sitting as far away from him as possible. He kept glancing over at her. The boys were losing. 54 to 60 and there was now 1 minute left of the game. It wasn't looking good. 30 seconds left and the other team scored a 2 pointer. The game ended.

"Aw I'm sorry cam" I told him a apologetic look on my face. Nelson looked really upset as he was sitting on a chair talking to his teammates.

I was about to leave as a boy from the other team that just played ours stopped me. He looked my age tall dark curly hair and green eyes.

"Hey your Taylor right?" He asks

"Yeah what's your name?" I asked him

"Anthony" he smiles

"Anyways I was actually going to ask you if I could get your number?" He blushes slightly

"Yeah sure" I replied putting his number in my phone.

"Yo why is that dude from the other team all over Taylor right now?" I could hear nelson ask cam

The boy left and told me he would text me later I was about to walk out as soon as

"Taylor wait up" Nelson yelled out I stopped and turned around as he was right behind me

"Who was that?" He questions

"I don't know Nelson who was the girl that you were kissing?" I spat out venom in my tone

"Taylor" he mumbled as I walked away
                                        🏀
It was a few days after the boys game and me and Nelson still haven't talked. Ding. A message from Nelson.
Nelson
Hey
Can we please talk
We're going to LA soon
I want us to be good before that
      Read by Taylor
            ——————————————
He was right we were going to LA soon and things can't be akward with us since cam's probably gonna be filming a lot. This was hard. Ding

                               Anthonyyy
Hey
Do you wanna hang out sometime
Arcade tonight? 6:00
                                                                           Sure!!!
Nice my brother will pick you up
                   ————————————-