Eight

It was the day of my game and me and Nelson were in the gym early while he did my hair. This was his inspiration picture.

I don't really know what he was thinking picking the hardest one but whatever

"Andddd done" he told me feeling proud of himself

He took a picture of it and showed me.

"Woah good job your getting better at this!" I looked at him smiling

"I know right" he said

"Don't get to full of your self now" I rolled my eyes giggling

Practice started and cam made us do suicides first then a three man weave and work on dribbling. We finished and the game started. Me, Scarlett, Alaya,Reagan and Vanessa- Yep Vanessa. We are the starting 5.

We went out on the court as the buzzer sounded. Vanessa won the tip off and passed to Scarlett, Scarlett dribbled going for a layup and making it.

I was sitting on the bench next to Nelson as he handed me my water bottle and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"First quarter and you scored 20 points, you're cooking them" Nelson said looking at me, excited.

I moved my head off of his shoulder and high fived him and smiled.
🏀
There was 20 seconds left of the game the score was 62 to 48 we were up Alaya just passed me the ball and I was dribbling to half court 10 seconds left I went for it and threw the ball into the air, making it!

The crowd ran onto the court. Nelson lifted me up in the air yelling my name as he swung me over his shoulder.

After the game me and Nelson went to get ice cream.

"Hi, can I get one vanilla ice cream and one cookie dough?" Nelson asked the cashier. She gave us our ice cream and nelson payed, I thanked him.

We sat down and he started eating his vanilla ice cream.

"Basic" I commented

"What?" He laughed

"Vanilla ice cream is so basic Nelson" I giggled scrunching my nose

"Oh is it?" He asked dipping his spoon in the ice cream and wiping it on my nose.

"Oh that's how it is?" I asked, cocking my head to the side and wiping some of my ice cream on his nose

He put his hand on my face and wiped the ice cream from my nose with his thumb looking at my lips I leaned in and we kissed.

@TaylorL09

Liked by camwilderr,iso

Liked by camwilderr,iso.lj a73,132 others
TaylorL09 just got ice cream 😋
View all 1,765 comments
Nelsonneumann2028 vanilla ice cream is goated
Reply's
TaylorL09 sure! 😁
User1 awwww
iso.lj Nelson has rizz
Reply's
Camwilderr fr
Nelsonneumann2028 ❤️❤️
Reply's
TaylorL09 love ya 🫶🏻
User8 too cute

Noah picked us up and dropped me off at home. I sat up in my bed as me and Nelson played basketball game pigeon over the phone and I won. I smiled as he texted me.

"I let you win 🙄"