Eighteen

It was a few weeks after we were at Las Vegas and me and Nelson were going to a lakers game we had seat's pretty close to the court I was excited. I put on my lakers jersey and grey sweatpants I straightened my hair and put on some makeup and went downstairs Nelson's parents were picking me up and they were going drop us off.

It was a few minutes later and I sat on the couch scrolling through Instagram until I heard a doorbell ring. I got up and opened the door hugging Nelson as I opened the door and he smiled. We got into the car and I greeted Nelson's parents.

"Are you excited? I know you've been wanting to do this for a while" I ask him

"Yeah but Im even more excited I'm going with you" he smiled I blushed and lay my head on his shoulder.

We got to the stadium and walked inside we went though security and walked around the huge building we went to go find where they sold popcorn. We found a booth that sold popcorn and drinks. We both got Dr Pepper and got one popcorn to share.

"Thank you Nelson" I told him smiling because he paid for my drink

"Of course Tay Tay" he laughed and I side eyed him.

We walked to the area where are seats were and found are seats they were close to the court we sat down and Nelson put his arm around me as the game began. And I smiled.

It was about thirty minutes into the game and there was a kiss cam me and Nelson watched as it kept going to random people and we laughed until we were on the screen. I laughed and Nelson looked at me put both of his hands on my face and kissed me I kissed him back. We stopped kissing and I waved at the camera smiling.

"I love you so much Nelson" I told him

"I love you too Taylor" he looked at me

The game ended and the lakers won we left the stadium happy. We walk outside and sit on a bench I lean my head on his shoulder watching the sunset. As he hopped off the bench looking at me.

"What the heck I was comfortable" I told him annoyed

"Come on I'm taking you out to dinner" he told me like he just had a light bulb moment

"Where?" I asked him laughing

"There" he told me pointing to a restaurant in the distance

We walked on the sidewalk until we reached the restaurant. We walked in and it wasn't that crowded since it was pretty late.

"Hi can we get a table for 2?" Nelson asked the waiter

"Sure follow me" the waiter smiled we followed him as he led us to a small table in the back of the restaurant.

The waiter left and me and Nelson started talking

"Did you like the game?" He asked me

"It was one on of the best I've watched I really thought they were gonna lose until they came back the last second that was crazy" I told him ranting

"It was" he agreed admiring me

We talked for a couple more minutes until the waiter came back And asked for our drink orders.

It was about an hour later and me and Nelson were literally talking about everything and laughing the place had closed and we were the last ones in there.

Finally we left and Nelson's mom picked us up and took us back to Nelson's house because I was spending the night. We got to his house and sat on the kitchen counter talking and laughing while everyone else was upstairs asleep.

"Wait do you wanna 1v1?" I asked in between giggles

"Yes" Nelson's eyes went wide and he hopped off the counter than grabbing me and chucking me over his shoulder as I laughed and put me down when we we're outside.

"Alright I'm winning this" I told him

"Mm sure" he looked at me

I started with the ball we checked and he guarded me really good I shot the ball but he blocked it and I scoffed.

We were playing for about 15 minutes and he was winning 9 to 7 we were playing to 11. We checked again it was his ball and he faked left and I slipped a little as he went for a layup and made it.

"What No" I looked at him and he laughed

We lay down in the middle of the court and looked at the stars.

"I never want to lose you taylor" he told me

"You never will" I smiled

We then looked at eachother and kissed.

A/N
Heyy I'm sorry I haven't been uploading I just started school again and I haven't had much free time that was the last chapter I really hope you guys liked this book you guys are so sweet thank you for reading 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞!|𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐧 🎉