Two

It was the next day girls try outs for rwe. It was 8 am and tryouts were at 11. I grabbed my phone and opened TikTok an edit of Nelson popped up it was actually really good. I sent it to him.

Prodigy
TikTok link
Personally this edits my fav

Oh so your watching edits of me now?

🙃
I'll see you at girl's tryouts

Bye Tay Tay
————————-
I closed out of our texts and starting getting ready. I was already on the team so I just had to watch. I put on grey sweat pants and a baby pink tank top and straightened my hair.
🏀
It was 11 am and the gym was filled with girls as I walked in.

"What's up Tay Tay nelson said grabbing my hand and walking me over to cam.

"She's finally here" nelson told cam shaking his head.

"Ok you guys can sit over there and watch tryouts I'm about to get started." Cam told us walking over to the group of girls.
🏀
Nelson and I sat on the bleachers as I rested my head on his shoulder as we watched a movie on my phone. The camera started filming us and lavar came up to us.

"While their acting all lovey dovey and shit there's like 100 girls in this gym and cam is going to have to pick all of them for the team by himself" lavar told the camera

There was a note pad and a pen next to us on the bleachers. I took the pen and threw it at Lavar.

"Ow" he said

"We're not acting all "lovey dovey"" I mocked sitting up and stopping the movie.

"Hey I was watching that" nelson told me

I put my phone on the bleachers and hopped up as nelson followed me.

"Come on let's go help cam" I told nelson

"Ok" he replied chucking me over his shoulder and running across the gym. As the camera filmed us.

"Uh anyways" cam said to the camera

"Put me down" I giggled

He put me down as a few of the girls at try outs gave me dirty looks because I was next to Nelson.

Me and Nelson were standing next to eachother as we were watching the girls.

"None of these girls can guard you." Nelson looked at me laughing "but i can".

"What you can not guard me" I laughed

"You can't guard me" he replied "we're 1v1ing later"

I was about to respond as a girl came up to Nelson interrupting us.

"Heyy Nelson can I get your snap?" She asked him in a flirty tone

Me and Nelson looked at eachother then he looked back at her.

"No" he replied wrapping his arm around my waist. I tried to hold in my laugh.

"Whatever" she replied rolling her eyes. We both laughed.
🏀
A few hours later tryouts were done and cam picked the team. Our team was me, Alaya,Reagan,Vanessa, Scarlett,Chelsea,Nina,Sasha and Frankie. They were all super sweet girls and we got along really well but me and Vanessa really clicked she was super sweet and really good at basketball I could tell we were gonna be really good friends.

Later we made a girls group chat.

Be aggressive 🏀
Scarlett
Are u guys excited for our first
game next week??
Taylor
Is that even a question???
Nina
Ahh this is gonna be so fun

Vanessa
We're such a good team!
Liked by everyone

Alaya
We have practice tomorrow right?

Frankie
Yep
————————————-

I closed out of the group chat as I got added to another one with Nelson, cam and lavar

                      Coach Cammy's favz

  Coach cam
What tf is this?

     Prodigy
        A gc

    Coach cam
     So funny
Liked by "prodigy"
                                                     Taylor
                                                  Hii guys!!!
        Lavar
What's up Taylor

     Prodigy
  Hey Tay Tay
Disliked by Taylor

         Lavar
  Bro is down bad
Liked by coach cam

  Coach cam
         Fr

    Prodigy
Hop off guys
            ———————————————-
I swiped out of the texts as Nelson texted me. 
                                 Prodigy
My brothers picking
u up in 5 be ready
                                                       Wtf?
           😃
Disliked by Taylor
—————————————————————-

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞!|𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara