Sixteen

Me and Nelson were at the hotel. We shared a room with Natali and Noah as we sat on the edge of the bed.
Noah had stared a live video and Nelson was scrolling through TikToks singing the audios as I side eyed him.
I squinted my eyes and started reading the comments from the live.  Their so cute someone said. Nelson saw me looking at the live and he did too. "Are they back together?" Someone asked.

"Yeah we are" Nelson replied grabbing my face and giving me a kiss as I kissed him back as Noah walked in

"Woah get a room" he said looking at us

"We're sharing a room dumb ass" Nelson rolled his eyes

"We're getting dinner soon get ready" Noah told
us grabbing the phone off the dresser and leaving.

I gave Nelson a kiss on the cheek and left to get ready contemplating on what to wear I decided on this dress.

I got changed in the bathroom and started on my makeup. I put on concealer,bronzer,blush,highlighter, mascara and a little lip gloss I finished with makeup and slightly curled my hair with a curling wand. When I finished with everything I walked out of the bathroom.

Nelson hadn't seen me yet but he told me he left too go get some water from the cafe downstairs so I had the hotel room to myself. I scrambled in my suitcase for shoes looking for the right ones because I packed so many being a super over packer. Until I finally found the right ones.

She put them on and sat on the end of the bed scrolling through TikTok as she heard a door open and looked over to see Nelson standing in the door frame staring at me

"Woah" he mumbled staring at me i giggled and stood up spinning around for him

"You look stunning Tay Tay" he told me walking over towards me and putting his arm around me

"Thank you" I replied putting my head on his shoulder

"You ready?" He asked

"Yep" I responded and we walked out of the hotel room

We met Natali and Noah in the lobby and walked outside to get in our Uber since Noah already called one. Noah sat in the front seat and me Nelson and natali sat in the back. Me in the middle.

"You look so cute taylor" natali told me smiling

"Aw thank you so do you nat" i replied she wore a long black dress and she looked gorgeous.

We arrived at the restaurant and walked inside natali already made a reservation so they showed us to our table. We sat down and Nelson put his arm around me.

"Are you excited for your game tomorrow tay tay?" Nelson looked at me

"Yes!" I told him smiling "how about you guys I heard you and Noah are playing together tomorrow"

"Yeah me and Nelson are hooping together we're about to break the internet" Noah told us and Nelson agreed as me and Natali started at them.

"Hi can I get you guys anything to drink?" The waiter came up to us and asked

"Can I have a Shirley temple please" I ask

"A Dr Pepper please" Nelson tells the waiter

"Just water please" Natali smiles

"I'll have a coke please" Noah says

We all order and the waiter walks away as we continue to talk about stuff

Eventually we finished dinner and left we were now waking around outside exploring Las Vegas. It was so pretty me and Nelson were holding hands as we watched Noah film a TikTok for Natali.

"Wanna go shopping?" Nelson asked me

"Sure follow me" I told him grabbing his hand and pulling him into a pretty shop

"Woah" I mumbled looking around

Nelson pulled out a baby blue short silk strapless dress and looked at me.

"Taylor you have to try this on" he smiled

"Your the best Nelson" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and took the dress from him asking a employee for a dressing room.

I slipped on the dress and twirled around in the mirror it fit perfectly it was gorgeous. I walked out of the dressing room and Nelson stared at me.

"Wow taylor that looks really good" he told me as I walked out I smiled as an employee walked up to me and I asked how much it was. It was 250 dollars. I decided to not buy dress and told them I might come back later.

Me and Nelson walked out of the store and took pictures together in front of the city as we walked around.