Too young to go through this

Taylor's Pov:

Emma slept upstairs next to my Room and I would often go up to check up on her to find her resting peacefully in a warm Bed. Once she was all washed up and Hair blow dried, Emma looked really pretty for a Kid and very Adorable.

I then went into one of the Guest Rooms and found a pair of cute Pjs that she could wear. It belonged to one of Blake's Kids since they would often come over and we'd wind up having Holiday Parties and Sleepovers. I had plenty of Kid's Pjs for Girls and Boys just in case any of my Friend's had Kids that slept over.

I braught in some Pj's and said to her "I found these they have Unicorns on them I hope thats okay!" I said and helped her change into them then had helped her into Bed.

"Thank you Taylor. I wish that you were my Mommy and that I could stay here". She was adorable saying that.

"You know what?I want you to stay here to with me.It gets lonely living in a big Mansion with nobody hardly over except on Holidays and during Secret Sessions. Those are about the only times I have somebody over except Family and Friends they often visit me.I am looking into becoming a Foster Mom online, it's a matter of filling out a bunch of Forms and getting an Attorney to make it Official so when that happens, you can stay with me permanently and I can be your Mom".

Emma's eyes lit up in excitement."Really?!That would be so awesome.I just don't want to wind up going to a Group Home around those I don't know and other Kids there could be Mean".

I nodded listening to her pulling the bed covers up. "I know that Sweetie, And I'm going to do the very best I can to not let that happen because I don't want you to go there either".

Back downstairs to where I am now, I went on my Computer in my Office and filled out the Forms I needed to fill out for becoming a Permanent Foster Mom. I wanted to give Emma the Stable Home that she deserves.

It took about a couple Hours to fill out everything. Afterwards, it then said I had to wait a few months for everything to go through then she was legally my Daughter Emma Swift. I smiled at the thought of haveing a Daughter. I would have so much fun Dressing her up for different Occasions and for my Tours as well.

Speaking of Tours, I most definitely would take her along with me she couldn't stay here by herself while I was out performing, she could sit with my Mom and Dad in the VIP Tent. I don't think she fully understands how Famous I am I do plan in telling her though very soon about my Career.

I smiled she was really going to be amazed when I would tell her. I would then ask her if she's heard my Music on the Radio or anywhere really. But then again, her Abusive Adoptive Parents probably didn't let her listen to any kind of Music much less baught her anything.

Tears began to form in Taylor's eyes and Anger built up in her that the little Girl suffered through so much. If anyone could give her the best Life it was her. Taylor could afford to have Kids with or without a Man. And Fostering would definitely be the best way. She was going to make sure she stayed protected and didn't live her life in fear.