Visiting Santa Claus

Taylor's Pov:

Driving my little Girl to the Mall to go see Santa was so very exciting for me and Travis. He had offered to go Drive us there and my two Bodyguards Ben and Craig traveled along for the ride that way if Paparazzi was there they'd be able to handle them.

Emma was excited about meeting Santa Clause she had a Copy of her List to give to Santa in case she got too shy and couldnt remember what she wanted. The line was long when we got there but luckily for us, the line moved really quickly. Some Kids were excited to see Santa and other Kids who were smaller than Emma instantly cried when they were placed on his lap.

When it was Emma's turn, both me and Travis stood nearby but gave them plenty of space to talk with one another. The Santa was warm and Friendly towards Emma and asked if she was excited about Christmas and she nodded saying she was. He then asked her what she wanted for Christmas and Emma didn't miss a beat and told him exactly what was on her list.

After her Picture was taken with Santa a couple times, a lady dressed as a female Elf helped her down from Santa's lap. For they're visit, each kid was given some Christmas Candy for coming to visit Santa Claus. "See you again next year Kiddos!" The Santa Claus said after them as they left. I held Emma's hand as she walked over to us "Did you have fun Sweetie?" The Lady in the Elf Costume handed us the Pictures that was taken.

We then started walking towards the front exit where our Car is and of course ran into some Fans that wanted both mine and Travis's Autograph and selfies made with us? We were there and had time to spare so we didn't mind doing that with them. Travis was really good around the Fans and very Friendly to all of them and were pleased to hear that some were Chiefs Fans too as well.

Soon after that it didn't take us long at all to get to our SUV
Travis started up his vehicle, then he drove us back to Mom and Dad's House in Nashville. They were so glad when we got back safely and they wanted to hear all about Emma's first visit with Santa. I took out the two Pictures that  was  taken and showed it to them.

Mom saw the Pictures first and she just smiled and said "Taylor Emma looks so adorable in these pictures with Santa Claus. How did she react when she was with him ? Was she scared like the other Kids?" Andrea wanted to know everything about  how her GrandDaughter's first visit with Santa.

Once they were inside, Taylor told her Mom and Dad all about Emma's first visit with Santa. "Emma did really great with Santa they were both very talkative around each other and after her visit he gave her some Candy". Andrea smiled hearing that the visit went wonderful. She wanted her GrandDaughters first visit with Santa to go very well.

Taylor came inside the warmth House with Travis and Emma and they sat on the Couch Taylor couldn't believe that these two are her Future. She loved Travis and Emma very much and she wanted them to know that and that she would do anything for them. This  where she loved to be the most is with her Family. They were going to have a wonderful Christmas this year and Taylor couldn't wait to see Emma's face on Christmas Morning.