Meeting the Swifts

Taylor's Pov:

Today was a big day for the both of us. We were going out Shopping with my Security Guard named Jason and my Mom tagged along with us since she wanted to meet Emma.

The two of them got along so great.Mom showed up with a Present for her it was cute Rockin Horse that Dad had made for her so she could ride it and rock on it and it was perfect for someone her size.

Emma got so excited seeing her Present that she hugged Mom right then and there."She happens to love Presents and surprises". I said chuckling at Emma's reaction.

Emma got up on the Horse Rocker and Mom helped her up on it and took a picture.I even took several pics on my Cellphone. Emma started rocking back and forth sqeualling in delight with a big smile on her face.

When I was her age, I had gotten my first Rocking Horse to and I even had named him Rocky not after the Movie Rocky Character but it had just appeared in my head. Rocky the rockin Horse was still in my old Bedroom and had stayed there.

So now we were going to a local Target to get Emma everything she needed and wanted since she would be staying with me. I even let her choose which room can be hers since I had so many rooms. We decided to order her a Name plate to put on her door but I would give it to her after her last name got changed to Swift.

After a few months, she would be literally my Kid and I would be fully responsible for her.But my Parents reassured me they could look after her while I performed onstage and that wouldn't be a problem. Only thing I worried about is if she could handle traveling around the World with me.

And when she got the right age to start School I had plans to have her Home Schooled because I would be Touring a good majority of the time. And it's convenient because it would be hard to just leave Tour to pick a child up from School.

We arrived at Target on a non busy day to shop. We got her the basic needs: Toddler clothes really cute ones that she picked that she liked. Next I chose underwear and socks and picked out some Shoes for her ones that would be comfortable while traveling.

Next we went to the Toy Aisle.Emma didn't have any Toys at the Mansion besides the Rocking Horse so I told her to pick out what she wanted to go in her room.

Emma got all excited that she got to choose. She picked an Art Set, Some Mermaid Dolls the medium sized ones you could cuddle with and brush they're hair. Next the Toys she got was a few stuffed Animals a toy plush Hippo, Unicorn, and a Tiger.

In the HBA aisle, I even went and got her some Hairbows, and Hair twists perfect for styling Emma's hair and even got her a Child's brush in her favorite color.

By the time we left I knew we had spent alot. But I didn't care long as she had what she needed  plus if she needed anything else, I could order it online for or go back to the Store.

When we went back to the House Dad and Austin was there to also greet Emma and to get started on Grilling the food out on the Deck.