Thanksgiving Day

Taylor's Pov:

It was finally Thanksgiving Day we had went yesterday to help my Parents get  what all they needed for Thanksgiving Dinner. Austin my Brother had arrived when he said he would and came Home with his Girlfriend Brianna Williams. They had been Dating awhile and he had told me some about her on FaceTime and I told him that I couldn't wait to meet her.

Brianna is Nice, Funny, Smart, and both Mom and Dad seem to like her so she was easily welcomed into the Family. She even mentioned that she is a Fan of my Music and that she couldn't believe she was getting to meet me in person. I offered to take a couple Selfies with her and I gave her a Signed 1989 Viynl Record.

While everyone got situated in the Living room and was watching the Thanksgiving Macy's Parade, I went in the Kitchen to help Mom Cook other things for Thanksgiving. It was cute watching Travis watch the Parade with Emma who is so excited just by watching it on the TV and seeing some of her favorite Characters in the Parade. When she saw Santa Claus her face lit up and she said "There's Santa Claus!"

Andrea saw her Grand Daughter shout this and giggled. "She is so adorable! Have you took her to go see Santa yet? I have heard that he's coming to a local Target she should get her picture made with him and tell him what she wants for Christmas".she tells Taylor who's watching Emma with adoring eyes. She could tell her Daughter over that little Girl so much.

Taylor looked over at her Mother and smiled back "I am seriously thinking about taking her to see Santa today right after the Thanksgiving Meal that is if she really wants to go see him. I recently had her write him a letter telling him what she wanted for Christmas and I Screen Shot it before I mailed it off to you and Dad.I figured I can get her some things that she really likes and thought you both could to".

Andrea's face lit up with excitement "She will enjoy that. And so will you because you love adorable Moments. She is very lucky to have you Taylor plus she's got the rest of us. There's no telling what kind of life she was living when she was with that other Couple".

I nodded "She is better off with me. I can't believe that I get to have another chance to raise her and that she's actually my Biological Daughter.Im going to do everything I can to protect her from Joe or anyone that tries to hurt her. " I really meant that. I couldn't stand the thought of Joe trying anything to try to take her away from me. Because that wasn't going to happen on my Watch.

We had a peaceful Thanksgiving Dinner and easy conversation and included Brianna in our Dinner conversation. We found out how her and Austin had met which turned out to be through Friends of they'res at a Barbecue one Evening and they had been Dating each other ever since as Austin says.

We did a very good job on the Food and made it Delicious. After Dinner and Dessert, me  and  Travis took Emma to go see Santa Claus. Her eyes lit up at the mention of his name and she did very well meeting him and didn't cry. She simply sat on his lap and told him everything she wanted that was on her Christmas List. She even told him her Address in case he got lost and couldn't find it which was so cute.  While she was on his lap, I took several pictures of her with Santa.