First Christmas

Taylor's Pov:

It was now December and we were all excited for Christmas coming up especially little Emma. Her Face just lit up and is full of excitement. Emma loved going to see the Christmas Lights so we made a Road Trip of it.

When we came back Home, we made Hot Chocolate and we dipped it by the Fireplace. It had started Snowing outside and I looked outside  I absolutely loved Nashville and decided that tomorrow we could take Emma outside to build Snowmen and Snow Angels.

We kept her Busy with Christmas related Activities. Mom had gotten her very first Baking Set to make Christmas Sugar Cookies and you could put sprinkles on them included in the Kit I promised her that we will Bake them together right after Dinner.

Tonight we were hosting a Christmas Party it was going to be just us, My Mom and Dad and Travis's Family joining us. I even invited Brittany and Patrick Mahomes. I was nervous about Hosting a Holiday Party. The last time I had done it was during the Fourth of July and it had been at my Rhode Island Mansion. Now we were at my Nashville Mansion and we were trying to figure out what all we needed for the Party tonight.

I had told everyone to bring something to the Party. Drinks, Food, and Dessert. The only thing we needed to have was Paper Plates, Plastic Silverware, Drinks, and I had even made some Recipes of some Dishes thats been a favorite in the Swift Family every year at Christmas.

At 6 pm that Night was when everyone started to arrive. First it was Mom, Dad, and Austin that showed up. Then it was Travis's Family his Mom and Dad, and his Brother Jason.Lastly to show up was Brittany and Patrick Mahomes  they had left they're Daughter with a trusted Babysitter.

By 7 pm we were all eating Dinner in the Dining Room table. It was almost like having a National Lampoons Christmas Vacation party having both Family's over. They would be staying until New Year's well our Parents would be the others had to go Home tonight to be with they're Kids.

Everyone is having such a great time and talking to one another. I had been worried about how our Families would get along but turns out I didn't need to be. This is how Christmas should be spending it with everyone you love and everyone being happy and healthy.