Interview for People Magazine

Taylor's Pov:

It was time that I do Interviews to promote the new Album. It had been awhile since I did one for Time Magazine which had been in my Apartment in New York. This time the Interviewer was coming to Travis's Mansion which was fine with him he knew this came with Promoting a new Album. We were going to discuss the New Album and about my other Re-Recordings.

The Interviewer came around Two pm, and I greeted them at the Door and invited them in. The Woman's name is Diane Sawyer and she came with a Camera Man she turned out to be from People Magazine and wanted to do a in Dept Interview with me. I welcomed them into mine and Travis's Home and offered them some Baked Cookies as we sat down in the main Living Room.

Travis took Emma to go see her Grandparents for awhile that way the Interviewer wouldn't overwhelm my Daughter with a Bunch of questions. If they wanted to get to know my Daughter, I was more than happy to answer any Questions they might have. They got comfortable in my living room and soon the Interview got started. By now I was used to giving Interviews they were a part of my Career.

"Taylor, you have had a very interesting year. You have released two Albums 1989 Taylor's Version, and now your about to release The Tortured Poets Department. Can you tell us who the new Album is about?" Asked Diane getting straight to the new Album and wanting to know about it.

I thought about what to say without giving away too much I still wanted the new Album to be a surprise. "well, the New Album was written two years ago right after Midnights and it was during a difficult time of my life as you know I went through a difficult breakup. Some of the songs on there are about what went on with Joe and some songs are about other People and that is all I can reveal about the new Album".

Diane went to another Question "You have been Dating again this time to an NFL Football Player Travis Kelce. Are you not worried at all that his Exes has a problem with you Dating him? Are you more happier with Travis than with Joe?"she is curious about where me and Travis are in the course of our Relationship.

"I don't sit around and worry about what his Exes think about us Dating and I don't care about their opinion. Travis does make me the happiest Woman on the Planet and makes sure that I stay happy. He does all of the perfect Boyfriend things that Joe never has done for me and treats my Daughter like she's one of his own".

Diane smiles upon hearing my Answer the Camera Man is Filming and Recording us. "That is so great to hear Taylor we are so happy for you. So how's being a Mom, being Engaged and plus doing a World Wide Major Tour been for you?" I quickly answered her on that one "Being a Mom is Awesome and so is being Engaged having all that plus a successful Tour is everything I could ever ask for. I'm very excited about where I am in my life and looking forward to the Future".

Diane asked about Twenty more Questions some about my personal life and some about what will most likely get released next. I did a fun PhotoShoot for the Magazine and soon the Interview was over. I then texted Travis telling him he could bring Emma back Home. I don't like for Family Members to be hounded with so many questions coming from Magazine Interviewers I felt like this was something that needed to be dealt with on my own.