Vacation Plans

Taylor's Pov:

I know that my Album Release isn't that far off, but I kept thinking we should do something to go on Vacation. The Album Sales will do their Magic even while I'm on vacation. I don't necessary have to be in the US when the new Album is released.

First plans that I am making is that I want to take Emma to Disneyland. A lot of Kids her Age love to go to Amusement Parks and love to ride the rides. Taylor couldn't wait to go on some of the rides with her and see her face lit up with Joy. She deserved that much happiness in her life and more. She wanted to do everything with Emma and show her how fun Life can be.

She discussed her plans with Travis saying they could spend two weeks in Disneyland then they could go to the Bahamas afterwards Travis thought that sounded good to him and that both him and Emma would love it. Taylor knew that the IHeart Awards was coming up and knew she would probably win something but she would PreRecord a Video accepting the Awards and Thanking the Fans while she is on Vacation.

Tree had told her that she didn't have to always go to every Awards Show.Tree wanted her to focus on being on Vacation for the time being and that she would attend the Awards and pick the Awards up for her and give them to her Mom who would give them to her to give to me later. For the first time in awhile she didn't have to worry about anything that involved her Music Career and it is so nice.

Emma was so excited to hear that her Mom wanted to take them to Disneyland. She gave her a hug being so excited and squealed happily. She got this way when she got to join her Mom on Tour to.Taylor smiled knowing that she made her little Girl and Travis happy they were thrilled they got to spend more time with her.

After hugging her Daughter back and smiling at her seeing her so happy, Taylor went back online to make Reservations for Disneyland and in the Bahamas. She had booked Hotel Reservations to in Disneyland at the Bahamas they would stay at one of her Mansions. Making Reservations wasn't that hard to do and she had Booked them way Advance. She chose to go to Disneyland in Florida and from there they would fly to he Bahamas on her Private Jet. They were all set to leave in just a couple of Days so they had to pack and get ready.

Taylor mostly packed their Shorts, T-Shirts and Tank Tops and her Bathing Suits. She had found some Kid Bathing Suits for Girls when she went Shopping that would look cute on Emma. She finished packing she would pack the last minute stuff later that Evening she wanted to make this a fun Trip for them and not forget anything.

Taylor misses intereacting with her Fans online but her Absence wasn't going to be forever, she was just taking a break from all the Drama and Noise online that Joe her Ex is causing. Besides Tree is going to keep them all updated if she releases anything new and update them on anything happening in her life. She hated Joe for trying to make her life hard. Did he really think that she wouldn't write Songs about what had happened between them? Sometimes Joe can be really Dumb.

Seeing that it was close to Dinner Time, Taylor decided to start on Dinner early. Her Parents were coming over and Austin to join them for a Barbecue and Travis wanted to show off his Cooking Skills on the new Electric Grill Taylor had recently got him. Taylor would focus on Cooking the Side Foods that went with the Meat tonight. When they cooked together, they made Delicious Meals.