Taylor's Answer

Taylor's Pov:

I stood there in complete shock about what just happened. At first it was hard to find the right words to say. My Family  is shocked and stunned as well and they kept looking at me begging me to say yes to him. I had almost wanted to Marry Joe right before we both broke up but I found out that Joe wanted me to leave my Singing Career to settle down in London with him.

With Travis I didn't have to hide him and our Relationship from the World or from my Fans. We were on full PDA when we were out together or seen together I even kissed him in front of a whole Stadium of Fans and they were completely on Board with Travis. Trying to find words to say to Travis could I handle being on Tour and getting Married the same year? Lots of other Artists do it and sometimes they're  Families travel with them.

I knew at some point down the line in our Relationship that Travis would Propose and want to get Married but I had no clue that he was thinking of popping the question so soon and at Christmas in front of my Family. The way he did it was so Romantic and out of pure love.I saw him looking at me and realized that I loved him so much and could see a Future with him.He would be such a good Dad to Emma. Regardless of what everyone thought of us being together I knew this is the Man that I'm meant to spend Forever with. I can do it all be a Mom, a Football Wife and go on Tour and continue with my Singing Career.

I smiled at Travis with happy tears spilling onto my face. I used to think that no one would ever Propose to me again and actually be serious about it. I stepped forward to Travis holding my right hand out and smiling through my tears I managed to speak "Yes, I will Marry you Travis. Your the true Love of my Life and there's no one else who Id rather be with there's only you and I want us to be together Forever".smiling at me Travis put the Ring on my Finger and then lifted me up in his arms and twirled me I started laughing as he did that.

There was so much planning to do. Not only did we have a Wedding to Plan, we still had the Second Leg Of The Eras Tour to do.We also had to Announce our Engagement on our Socials. I knew right then and there that I had found the right person to share my life with and who would be the perfect Dad for Emma and for the other Kids we would have together. Travis believed in a Together Forever life for us he wanted to be the Man that I deserved.

My Family is so happy for us both Mom and Dad had tears in they're eyes so did Austin's Girlfriend. They knew that someday I would find the right Man I could spend the rest of my life with.We spent the rest of Christmas Day being so Happy I couldnt wait for us to share our big News to our family and to my friends. "I think it's time to share our News with our Fans and Best Friends". I said jumping up and down excitedly.

I went on my Phone then did a Selfie of me and Travis and I showed off my Ring. Then I Captioned the photo by saying "Travis Proposed just now and I said Yes. We are getting Married!" I clicked post then it was suddenly every where on our Socials and it didn't take long that People had just recently discovered it. The Comments Section suddenly got an lot of messages.

We suddenly got lots of likes and comments mostly from our Closest Friends and from all the Fans that wished us the best. There were some that hated the Post but that is what happens sometimes when you post online not everyone is going to like it. I really liked this one Fan's post that caught my eye.

TaylorSwiftFan_Layla: Congratulations! I made bets with my Best Friends that you two would be Engaged before the  Year was over!"

I had to laugh at that post.It meant so much to me that my Fans approved of Travis. They would often show up at the Chief's Game to cheer him on and show support for the Chiefs. Not only that they became a Fan of his Brother Jason Kelce to.