Chapter 2 Crash and Crawl

At precisely 8:33 PM, an unforeseen event occurred when a meteor violently collided with the outskirts of West City, striking a nearby forest with tremendous force. The deafening thud that ensued caused a sudden commotion, frightening away all the animals and insects in the area. The impact of the meteor created an enormous crater that decimated the landscape, obliterating anything in its path. The aftermath of the collision resulted in a thick and swirling cloud of smoke and dust that enveloped the surrounding area, persisting until it cooled down.

Cracks and dents are seen all over the meteor. The impact on the planet left it in a bad state. Then, from the cracks, something emerged: pink goo leaking out into the ground. As it escaped its rocky cacoon, it began locomotion by oozing or slithering in its amorphous state, leaving the site and entering the forest.

                                        Pink Goo Leaving The Crash Site

Not too long after Trunks arrives at the scene, he sees that the meteor has been damaged by its impact and grabs his cell phone to call Bulma about the situation

Trunks: Hey Mom, you there? I've made it to the meteor. It's taken some impact damage, but it seems to still be holding itself together quite well.

Bulma's voice brimming with excitement: "Amazing trunks!" Use the capsule I gave you and get some distance from it! You'll be able to...

Trunks then interrupts her to say, "Hold on a minute, Mom, I think I see something inside the meteor."

As Trunks carefully extracts tiny fragments from the object, he starts to wonder if this is a meteor. Something about it seems off, and he can't shake the feeling that he may have stumbled upon something more worrisome.

Back to the entity that had escaped the wreckage prior: It wanders around the forest aimlessly. as it slithers, trying to learn and get an understanding of its surroundings. It moves around stealthily, trying to keep itself hidden from animals and other creatures that may come across it. It seems to be in search of something, but what exactly could it be looking for?

On its journey through the forest, it hears a noise it hasn't recognized traversing the world; it sounds like someone who's crying. It moves toward this new sound as it notices the noise coming from a wooden home in the middle of the wilderness.

                       Wooden Home the Entity saw from The Forest

Trunks was left shocked, looking at what he found speechless for a moment as his mother waited for him to respond

Bulma's voice carried a hint of worry as she spoke to her son: "Trunks, are you still there?" "Can you please tell me exactly what you found out there?"

Trunks responds, terrified of the possibilities of what he just found could mean for the planet: It...

*TO BE CONTINUED*