4. Welcome to I.M.P

We meet our imp and hellhound duo walking down the street towards the building where the business is settled. Kuro looks at the sky, it was bright red, he didn't seem surprised as it was hell after all, he saw the imps with their long horns and some even had a very well chiselled jawline making them look like sigmas.

Blitzø: Looks crazy don't it Kuro?

Kuro: There's so many different types of demons here alright, did they come from earth?

Blitzø: a lot yeah, they're just sinners but some are even born here too even me.

Kuro: Even you?

Blitzø: even me....

Blitzø stood for a while thinking back to his childhood and his family.

Kuro: Blitz?

Blitzø: Oh right, yeah even me.

Kuro: Yeah I get that, so are we there yet?

Blitzø: we... are actually here now. Behold!

Kuro looked at the building, it was very tall and wide, he was fascinated to how it even had horns on the side.

Kuro: is this actually your whole HQ?

Blitzø: Heh, I wish. My business sits on the top floor.

Both of them enter the building, Kuro saw the other businesses in the building. They enter into an empty elevator. A light tune plays in the elevator.

Kuro: So, your daughter, what is she like?

Blitzø: a pretty intelligent girl and is quite a hassle sometimes but she's caring in the inside.

Kuro: Hm, good to know. Just curious, how did you meet her, is she...umm... sorry to offend, but is she adopted?

Blitzø: Oh yeah, she is adopted, don't worry she knows. I met her in a pound with other hellhounds.

Kuro: Other Hellhounds? How many are we talking?

Blitzø: A lot, maybe thousands.

Kuro looked pretty surprised to be hearing so many hellhounds being in a pound.

Kuro Thinking: Thousands? Seems like hell had a lack of population control or that some are just very neglected and that they don't want to do anything with them.

Blitzø: I was looking for a hellhound, but all the others were pretty sad and too tough, I only was looking a pretty calm one like Loona, that's her name by the way, she was very different compared to the other hellhounds. I knew that she was very neglected so much, I could tell from her anti-social behaviour, my heart dropped and it swanted me to take her home and try to care for her. It was difficult at first but I managed to achieve and improve my awesome parenting skills. Now, she is very independent because of me, I'm so proud.

Kuro: woah, that is some story. Do you know who her real parents were?

Blitzø: Nope, the worker never told me about Loona's parents but I know I was the better father for her.

Kuro: I think so to and that's what an awesome dad would say.

Blitzø: Aww, thanks Kuro. Do you want to talk about your family?

Kuro: Oh, my family? Damn, where do I even start.

Blitzø: Hmm, must sound pretty interesting from the likes of it.

Just as when Kuro was about to tell Blitzø about his family, they reached the floor where I.M.P is head quartered.

Blitzø: Oh, well looks like we're here now.