7. Darkness Arises

"Kuro......"

A quiet sharp voice is heard from the darkness surrounding our hellhound-hybrid. Kuro is in an empty space surrounding him, everything black. Kuro turns quickly according from where the sound had been heard from.

"Kuro...Ookami..."

"hellhound...."

Kuro: *gasp and turns* who's there? what is this energy I'm sensing, it's not...life-like.

Kuro tries to load his hands with his Ookami energy just how Dusk had trained him to but it didn't seem to work and suddenly a dark and red figure appears from the distance. It comes closer and closer until he stops right in front of Kuro. He stood scaringly still, not wanting to move and not knowing what the black entity will do next. 

Kuro felt something crawling inside his arm, the entity was fusing with him. He tried to shake it off with his Ookami energy but failed.

Kuro: What is this? *grunts*

Kuro started to get a headache and he couldn't control his now-weak body, he felt so weak that he couldn't be able to get up from the sheer force this entity was giving him. His eyes started to go black with red pupils. 

"this....is....Cerberus"

Kuro felt his whole body hurting himself making him scream to the top of his lungs but seemed that no one could hear him, the entity completes his doing and Kuro lets out a burst of dark energy.

-awakens-

Kuro awakens in fear, breathing heavily and felt as if the nightmare was real. He checked his arms they were fine, he placed his hand on his face all around to feel if everything was fine. It was.

Kuro:"I guess everything seems fine"

Loona grunts as a sign to tell Kuro to be a bit more quiet.

Kuro looks around reminding himself that he's not home anymore, he's in another world, one helluva-verse. 

Kuro:"what time is it?" *checks the clock* "7:10 AM, looks like time does flow in the same way in another universe as Daidem said."

Kuro tries to get out of the room seeing Loona sleeping on her bed curled up. Kuro walks out of the room quietly seeing Blitz sleeping on the sofa (couch) with the TV on showing horses running on the screen.  

Kuro thinking: "Looks like this is bacon, eggs, and sausage. Hmm, maybe an english classic brekkie. I guess I could make breakfast for them just a little favour for helping me yesterday."

Kuro starts to cook breakfast for the gang the nice aroma went around the room both Loona and Blitz were awaken but the tasty aroma that was filled in the air. 

Blitz: *wakes up*"Oh-wa" *sniffs* "what's nice smell?"

Loona walks out of her room

"Is that you cooking Loona?"

Loona: "No"?

Both Looked at each other in confusion and turned towards Kuro who was in the kitchen with 2 ready plates filled with food you'd find in an English Brekkie.

Loona: "That looks tasty" *drools*

Kuro: "Hmm? oh,  you guys are awake, cool. You guys wait buy the table I'll serve brekkie in a minute"

Both Blitz and Loona sat down at the table waiting for their breakfast.

Kuro places down 2 plates of an English Breakfast both of them looked in awe at what's in their plate and then his own.

Blitz: "I don't think I seen a brekkie like this in hell before, it sure looks great!"

Kuro: "I had this a few time back home, seem like I managed to memorise it."