5. Tall and Blue feathered

Kuro: So, that I now apart of the whole assassin biz now who's our current target?

Moxxie: *groans* We don't have one right now, because this company is so slow. We haven't had a client for ages.

Kuro: Damn. Is that true Blitz?

Blitz: Ugh, well we haven't been doing anything because that rich, perverted asshole still hasn't given back the book yet

Kuro: What book?

Loona: The book that we use to go to the human realm.

Kuro: You mean you guys just cross into different realms.

Blitz: Only the human realm.

Millie: The humans are full of nasties and mystery.

Kuro: Sounds like your humans are something else huh.

Moxxie: So when is he actually going to give it to us?

Blitz: Ugh, was that one bang night not enough for him?

Kuro: Wait what?!?!

Moxxie: initial reaction

Kuro: Damn Blitz, I didn't know you were that type of person to do such a trade.

Blitz: I gave him one night and we made a deal for the book, he should be here any moment. Well for as long as I do the hooha to him, we can have access to the human realm anytime for a long time

Kuro looks at Blitz in disgust.

Suddenly a knock on the reception door is heard

Moxxie: I'll get it si- *slam*

Stolas: Ohhh Blitzy~

Blitz: *aside* God fucking dammit, don't call me that.

Stolas pinches Blitzo by the cheek in a lovey-dovey way and mumbles all the loving words to Blitzo.

Kuro (in his mind): Hmm, he's an owl? This guy looks so tall, how did Blitz even manage to handle such a height, I'm actually a bit curious on how Blitz does it. Hm? He's also giving off some sort of strong energy. Is he like an emperor or something? He doesn't seem to be a villain. Anyway, from what I am seeing, them two seem to know each other a lot, well yet Blitz is just acting all serious.

Loona: Don't think about it too much.

Millie: He's a prince.

Kuro: Noted.

Blitz (whilst being pinched on the cheek): ugh, do you have the book or not, I have clients about to wait.

Stolas: hush now Blitzy~ you know I don't forget our little agreement *chuckles*, here *hands the grimoire*.

Kuro: Blitz is this how you make deals?

Stolas turns his head to look at Kuro, Kuro gulps.

Stolas: Hmm, I don't think I seen you before *inspects Kuro*

Kuro: Ummm.

Stolas: You're definitely not a normal hellhound.

Kuro: How do you know?
Stolas: I am prince and such high rank demons can sense all types of energy from all beings. So what are you? *softly*

Kuro: Well, if it helps I am Half hellhound.

Stolas: Half? Hmmm *continues to inspect* Tell me, what is your name.

Kuro: Kuro, Kuro Ookami.

Stolas: Ookami?

Kuro: Yes, do you know about the Ookamis?

Stolas (in his mind): That word hasn't been spoken of in a while, not ever since that one odd exorcism years ago, Ookamis from what I know are super-interdimensional warriors, so what is he doing here? Did he come here on purpose? I mustn't let the other high rank demons know about this lone Ookami. It could be end for me and for my Blitzy~

Kuro: Ugh Ss

Moxxie: *to Kuro while in pain* Stolas

Kuro: Uh Stolas, well do have an answer to my question?

Stolas: Hmm, tell me, are you really an Ookami?

Kuro: Y-yeah I a- wait you haven't answered my question. Judging from your expressions you seem to know something about Ookamis.

Stolas: Yes, I do know about the Ookamis, they were super-interdimensional warriors. So now my question is how did you get here.

Loona: I think I also want to know as well Kuro.

Kuro: I wasn't brought down here by choice.

Stolas: What do you mean by that?

Kuro: This thing you guys call "exorcists" brought me down here.

Stolas: Impossible, an angel exorcist only kill demons, they don't bring their prey from other realms or dimensions to their masters.

Kuro: well the one that brought me down here tried to.

Stolas: Can you describe what it look like?

Kuro: Wings, grey, dark horns, mask-like face and oh it also had a cube on its chest. (in his mind): I'll just act as if I don't about my clan's nemesis just to stay safe. 

Stolas: Cube? (in his mind): Why would such a creature have a cube. Unless, this could be hinting to some super-interdimensional problem.

Kuro: Yh a cube.

Stolas: Well... that is some how familiar to me hmmm.. well I guess we can stop here for now. *turns to walk to the exit*

Blitz: You're leaving now?

Stolas: well Blitzy~ I unfortunately have some demon meeting to go to now sadly, but I will be back for you to finish our little business *chuckles*. Oh and Kuro... just a little heads up, that cube should signify something to you, something the Ookamis had experience before.

Stolas shuts the door and Moxxie slips off in pain

Kuro(in his mind): Wait, is he actually referring to the last reality? My clan and family's threat? How does he know? Who is this 'demon'?