Truth Seekers With a Settlement Part 2

Recap:

Last chapter, the IMP gang gets taken away in the human realm by the weird incorp of D.H.O.R.K.S, Blitzo and Kuro went off to save the gang but they argued about who is better. Kuro runs away letting Blitzo do all the work but Blitzo failed and now he is stuck with the IMP gang held prisoned. Meanwhile Kuro, accidentally learned a new technique borrowed by his inner demon, Cerberus. And now he has a chance to save the gang from the incorp.

Now:

Blitzo: I wanted to do it all by myself!

Them: Huh?

Blitzo: Look, he's been hogging all the time with you Loona teaching you lots of stuff which I didn't get to do when you were still a pup.

Loona was surprised to hear that, "That didn't mean you have to scold him not to help, he's an asset and you know that, and now you wanna try rid him after he saved you one time. He saved us a bunch of times."

Blitzo: And now he's elsewhere.

Agent Two: Aw, isn't that sad, welp, if he's not coming here now then we'll just get the big guns to finish you off.

Agent One: What gun?

Agent Two: The big laser you idiot! God you're so stupid sometimes.

They walked off to another room

Blitzo looked away being sad about what he did.

Loona: "*sighs* Blitz...It's kinda nice how you want to spend time with me, I guess I have been leaving you in the dust, goes both ways actually between us, but that doesn't mean I won't forget you. I'm sure Kuro understands how much you care about me"

Blitzo sobs: "Aw, thanks Loonie"

Loona: "That's all I got for now"

Moxxie: Probably the last too

Meanwhile Kuro manages to sneak into the building with no problem, and a broken door. He runs in the hallway with his nose guiding his was to the room they were in, a security comes in stopping Kuro from getting any further.

One agent threw ninja stars, Kuro dodges, the stars killed the agent  in front and sent off a Jigoku slice technique he learned, killing the agent.

Kuro: Hope he lived a life. *dodges*

They came up with more Japanese weapons

Kuro: Hmm, Japanese weapons, you do realise these aren't real ones right

They charged in towards Kuro.

Kuro used a Ookami technique, send off one big final slice

Kuro: Ookami Technique: Last Howl

They all fell to the floor unconscious, Kuro found the room they in.

Meanwhile in the inside of the hostage chamber, Agent 1 and 2 barges in with a big laser. Kuro hides behind a wall

Agent 1: Suckers, we got this laser which has high fidelity and ultra killing powaaaa!!!!!

Agent 2: Yeah, so If you don't wind, we're gonna kill you now!!

They charge up the laser creating a ball of red energy.

Millie: Uh, Blitz, any chance for Kuro to be here now

Blitzo: Dunno, he ran off somewhere

Loona: Oh, you dumbass Kuro.

They huddled up

Blitzo: Guys, I love you all.

They smiled.

Suddenly, an agent gets pounded and screamed, breaking the window from the watching room into the actual hostage room, Agent 1 and 2 looked shocked. Unexpectedly, a loud sharp-sword-like sound resonates cutting the big laser at an angle slicing it into two, the gang also dodged the slice.