Chapter 1

Izuku (ex) Midoriya is currently in the back ally's looking for something to eat that's not monster. He finds a dumpster and a half eaten burger and eats it all in one bite. He has been on the streets for the past 7 years. And in those years he's become powerful but very hungry.

He walks around more when smells blood and hears screaming. He runs to the next ally to see a troll about to eat a woman on the ground. Izuku rushes at it and snaps it's neck. Then he drags it away into the shadow and begins eating it the sounds of flesh tearing and bones crunching is heard. The woman then gets up and looks at him in the shadow. He stops and looks at her as his eyes were glowing in the dark.

???: "Thank you. Thank you for saving me. Who are you"

Izuku stands up being a bit taller than her and walks into the light.

Izuku: "My name is Izuku"

Momo: "My name is Momo Yaoyorozu. Why are you eating the monster"

Izuku: "I'm sorry it's one of the only things that taste decent in these allies. Do you have someone to come get you"

Momo: "My mom should be here in a second. May I ask why you're out here"

Izuku: "My own family abandoned me for two reasons. One of them which made sense the other not a good one. To protect my newly born sister and because they thought I would turn into one of them because of my quirk"

Then a car pulled in front of the ally way and Izuku stepped back holding his hands up a bit. Armed guards came out and pointed their guns at Izuku and another woman walked over hugging Momo.

Yor: "Oh Momo my sweet daughter are you ok are you hurt"

Momo: "No mom he saved me"

They look at Izuku as he slightly waved his hand.

Yor: "You saved my daughter. Thank you. But how"

Izuku: "I jumped on its back and snapped its neck"

He turned to show the troll on the ground with its head ripped off with bite marks.

Izuku: "I may have also started eating it. I was just very hungry"

They looked at Izuku and can see he very hungry and hasn't had an actual meal in a very long time. Yor looked at Momo and made a decision.

Yor: "You're coming with us. Hop in the car"

Izuku: "What"

Yor: "You saved my daughter and my daughter has been constantly in danger. So you protect her then you can live with us"

Izuku: "But I-"

Yor: "No buts now come now"

He put his hands down and walked with them into the car. They drove to the mansion and walked inside. Upon entering Yor took off her coat and tossed it on to a coat rack. A maid with a dragon tail eyes and horns then walked up to them.

Tohru: "Welcome back home miss. Who is our guess"

Yor: "Hello Tohru this is Izuku. He's going to be Momo's new bodyguard. Izuku please follow Tohru to the bath"

Tohru walked up to him and took a sniff. And closed her nose. She then picked him up and ran to the bath. She kicks the door open strips both of them and jumps in. Izuku goes up for air.

Izuku: "Are you trying to drown- me"

He sees Tohru fully nude getting different hair products ready. She moved behind him and began scrubbing his hair. And violently. After the bath he cut his hair and washed his body. She then left then came back with new clothes while the other ones were being incinerated for how bad they smelled. Izuku put on the clothes and walked out of the wash room. He then walks down stairs and smells food. But this causes the hunger from a zombie to kick in and he's trying to hold it back. He begins walking clutching his stomach and into the dining room. Yor noticed Izuku not looking well.

Yor: "Izuku are you ok"

Izuku: "No I need *with groan* FOOD. Sorry I've killed a few zombies. The drawback to my quirk is I get some of the weaknesses from monsters"

Momo: "But you didn't burn in flames in the sun"

Izuku: "No because now I get sunburned a lot faster than anybody. Where's the food"

Yor: "Tohru please grab what's ready please"

Tohru: "Already did"

She comes out with a cart of covered platters and sets one at Izuku first and opens it. His eyes widen and he basically went savage at it. They don't blame him but after he's almost eaten half of it he stops. He looks up to see them all just eating regularly.

Momo: "Do you feel better"

Izuku: "Yes quite better. By the way I will eat a lot of food just a heads up"

Yor: "Oh I figured"

They finished dinner and began to get ready for bed. Izuku followed Momo into her room and saw how big and nice it was. He then walked up the wall and hung upside down.

Momo: "Woah you didn't say you could do that"

Izuku: "I thought it would have been obvious"

Momo: "Oh I guess. Well goodnight"

Izuku: "Goodnight"

They went to sleep with Izuku happy that he has finally found a place he can call home.

This is your King of The Nine Hells Zarodar. See you sinners later.