Chapter 11

Izuku's harem and kids as well as class 1-A & B are seen on two buses driving to the training camp while Izuku is seen on the roof with a Zach in his lap. They stop and hop off the bus. Another car comes up and out come the wild wild pussycats. Ragdoll jumped at Izuku and kissed him and he kissed back. Then he kissed the other two as a boy came out of the car as well as Tiger.

Madalay: "Welcome to the training camp here you will be training nonstop to perfect your quirks with our help"

Mina: "Sweet let's go"

They began to walk back to the buses but Izuku blocked both with an evil smile on his face.

Pony: "Izuku can you move"

Pixibob: "It is currently 11 in the morning. If you get there before 5 we'll make dinner"

Izuku: "And by we you mean me and the maids"

Izuku then broke the ground sending all the students down the cliff while everyone else was back up top.

Izumi: "Onii-Chan why are you here"

Izuku: "I have some old friends to catch up with. Hey look there's one of them and his daughter"

They looked into the forest and saw a tall man in black with no face but a pale white head and a smaller one holding his hand.

The tall man waved as Izuku waved back

Izuku: "Eri Alas you wanna come with me and meet some friends"

Before he knew it Eri and Alas jumped off with Izuku catching them.

Izuku: "Good luck everyone we'll see you later"

Izuku walked away as golems began to appear attacking them.

Izuku can be seen walking up to the tall man.

Slenderman: "Izuku. It is such a pleasure to see you again. Who are these children or are they your offspring"

Izuku: "Yes that is correct. This is Eri and Alas my daughters. Eri Alas Id like you to meet a friend of mine who helped me while on the streets. This is Slenderman and his daughter Skinny Sally. It's nice to see you again Sally"