Chapter 10

We now see Izuku with his kids as they were playing with toys in the living room with Izuku's harem and sister and sister in law. Suddenly Denki and Sero barge in.

Sero: "Yo. We just got permission to use the pool. Wanna come"

Izuku had turned and sent a death glare at them and spoke in their heads.

Izuku: 'If I see you stare at my future wives with horny looks. Ḯ̵̺̲͝ ̸͎̬̈́w̶̗̐͘ị̶̧͊̓l̵͍͉̉l̶̟͕̂͝ ̸̟͈̉͑k̴̯̔̍i̷̙̦̒͑l̸͕̉l̴̮̈ ̸̱̔y̴̩̓ơ̸̖̤ṳ̴̋̀'

They sweat drop at the threat but understood.

Izumi: "That sounds like fun"

Mina: "Yeah and we get to where the swimsuits we picked out for us and the kids"

Izuku looked up thinking about them in swimsuits. He was then tugged at his arm by Alas.

Alas: "Papa we can't swim"

Izuku: "Don't worry we'll teach you to swim"

Tsu: "Yeah ribbit it'll be fun"

We now come back an hour later with all of class 1-A and Izuku's harem and children. The boys had walked out and waited for the girls. Izuku was wearing swim shorts with his perfect body shining from the sun. The guys looked down to see a bulge but no bulge was seen. Denki curious asked him.

Denki: "Yo Izuku. Where's your dick"

Izuku: "Well I made it disappear you see. I expect the girls will be wearing bikinis especially Nemuri. She'll be wearing something extra worse. So I got rid of it since me and Tsu will be teaching the kids to swim so having a boner could be bad"

The boys: "Ooooooooooohhhh/ahhhhhh that makes sense"

Tokoyami: "Wait doesn't that mean you can shapeshift your dick into anything or any size"

Izuku: "Yes. Man is Nemuri into a lot of things"

Girls: "We're here"

They looked and saw all the girls in the school swimsuits while the ones who don't attend UA are in similar suits. Izuku in his head went white shocked and disappointed but proud.

Izuku: 'They ended up wearing the school swimsuits. I'm proud but disappointed because I wanted to see them in sexy swimsuits. Especially Midnight and Toriel. Such fine asses in skin tight underwear but damn it they got similar swimsuits'

Ochaco: "We also invited some others too"

Pony Setsuna Reiko Kinoko Mirko Ryukyu and Nejire (I removed Slice from the harem) came out in one piece swimsuits disappointing Izuku more.

Midnight: "Izuku ready to see your daughters"

Eri and Alas walked out and Izuku fell backwards into the pool.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Alas: "I think papa likes how we look"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Alas: "I think papa likes how we look"

Ochaco: "How couldn't he you both look so cute"

Izuku then came out of the water.

Izuku: "Let me guess more harem members"

Momo: "Yep"

Izuku: "Cool. Now let's swim"

Izuku grabbed Eri and Alas and jumped in with a cannon ball. The others did as well. Izuku brought Eri and Alas to the shallow end where they can stand. Izuku and Tsu then began to teach the two to swim. Izuku then gotten out to go to the bathroom and Mirko had snuck away. Izuku saw here and they needed up having sex in the bathroom which he healed her after to erase suspicion from the kids.

Now they are seen after their pool party. Izuku is seen in the bathhouse with his harem and kids blindfolded because Izumi and Shoka are there.

Izumi: "Onii-Chan you can take off the blindfold we're wearing towels"

Izuku: "I'm not going to. Now Eri Alas did you have fun"

Eri: "Yes I wanna go swim again"

Alas: "Me too"

Izuku: "We can go swim another time"

They cleaned themselves off then went to bed. The next morning they all got dressed to go to the mall as a class.

Momo: "Izuku you know they drill"

Izuku: "Right"

Izuku grew many arms that formed a cage on his back.

Eri: "Papa why did you grow arms"

Izuku: "Because your mommies like using your papa as a giant handbag"

Alas: "Mamas why do you use Papa like that"

Izuku: "Because I'm big and strong and this is what men do for their loved ones. But it's fine because it's my job"

They began to walk around the mall buying camping things and stuff for Eri and Alas. What they didn't know is Izuku replaced himself with a clone as he walked away and sat in the center of the mall as a man in a hood sat next to him.

Izuku: "You can stop all of this Shigaraki. Turn yourself in and no one can get hurt"

Shigaraki: "That's my line"

Izuku: "Your master is not strong enough for me. And if you dare touch my family"

Izuku's face changed into a creepy smile as blood spilled from his eyes and mouth.

Izuku: "Í̵̜͘ ̵̭̱̿̈w̶͉̫͌̌ị̴̀l̴̲̯͛l̶̠͌ ̴̣̀m̸͍̈́̊a̷̫̜̅̈́k̸̞̾̔e̶͉̊͘ ̷̘͔̅͘ẙ̴̲ō̷̬͝ǘ̶͓ ̷̡̈́̎ḁ̸̌́ṅ̸͙̞ď̸̮̠ ̵̯̉̊y̶̻̋ͅó̶͉̘ű̷̟̀ͅr̴̬̊ ̶̧̫̎̈ṃ̷̈́͛a̶͎͋s̷̙̅t̸̬̳́̈e̸̹̔́r̵̦̆͐ͅ ̷͍̃͜͠e̶͕̝͊̿x̵̻̔ṕ̷͕̲͘ĕ̶͕͊ř̸̠͉̈́ǐ̵͍͙͝e̵̙̝̅n̵̢̓c̵͉̉̄e̷̞͖̐̈́ ̶̣͊p̸̧̯̒á̷̧̫̏î̸̠̰n̷̠̬̂ ̵̱͌ṋ̴͋̽ẹ̸̞̑͘v̶͉̲̚e̸̘̯̾r̵͇͂͛ ̷͔̎ͅs̶͈̍e̷͔̓e̵̪̿̿ń̴̜̟ ̶͍͍̀͆b̷͉̖͆ę̴̣͂f̴̡̝̄̀ȍ̸͈͓̽ȓ̸̛̺̦e̴͓̾ ̴̱̂̎. So don't make me Shigaraki. If you turn yourself in we can get you into a villain redemption program"

Shigaraki snarled and walked away from Izuku.

Izuku: "So be it then"

Izuku saw his harem and they saw him.

Mina: "You cloned yourself to get away"

Izuku: "To talk to someone"

Yor: "Who"

Izuku: "Someone that could have chosen redemption but chose war"

They understood and went back to the dorms to prepare for the training camp.

This is your King of The Nine Hells Zarodar. See you sinners later.