Chapter 6

We see Izuku wake up in bed with his harem around him. He gets out and gets dressed he walks to the curtain and opens it. The light causes the girls to get up stretch and yawn.

Izuku: "Alright girls big day. Time for the sports festival. Take a shower and get dressed breakfast will be ready when you get there"

Izuku walks out and goes towards his sister and sister not yet in law's room. He pulls the covers off them to see them making out and naked. Izumi looked towards him but he was gone.

Izumi: "Onii-Chan was that you"

Izuku: outside the door "Yes but as soon as I saw your shoulders I left. Now get ready breakfast will be ready soon"

Izumi: "How are you not upset that you saw us"

Izuku: "Izumi we've had this conversation. You've known Shoka for a long time and have been girlfriends before I came back it would be unfair if I suddenly said no dating. Now get up scrub your coochies and have breakfast"

They both blushed after he said that and got ready.

Izuku walks out of the elevator and towards the kitchen and begin preparing breakfast. Everyone comes down and they all ate. They all go to UA and see Aizawa there with a bus. Izuku gives the 1-A girls a kiss and gives Izumi and Shoka a kiss on the forehead.

Izuku: "Goodluck girls"

1-A/Izumi/Shoka: "Thanks Izuku/Onii-chan"

Izuku then teleported him and the monsters to a booth in the stadium. No one was in there so they began to fool around a bit before it started. Once it began the girls were in the chairs naked in orgasm.

Midnight: "Welcome to this year's sports festival. I will be your host. Welcome in this year's students. And welcome the first year representative Izumi Yaoyorozu"

Izumi walks up to the stage and in front of the mic. She looks up at the booths to see Izuku give her a thumbs up and she smiles at him. She didn't see the girls as they were covered by a spell Izuku used.

Izumi: "My name is Izumi Yaoyorozu. I wanted to wish everyone here good luck and to do their best in the sports festival. I also wanted to to say that anyone can be a hero. My brother for example who I thought was dead thanks to my ex parents is the world known vigilante The Scavenger. Even when he was kicked out and left behind he cared about me because I was still a baby and I finally got to reunite with him after so long. He may be seen as another monster but he is still human and Im happy to call him my brother"

She looked up to see Izuku crying blowing into a tissue and giving her a thumbs up. She walked down stage and Midnight walked up also blowing her nose into a tissue.

Midnight: "That was beautiful. Now for the first event is an obstacle course. You will line up in that tunnel there"

They did as so and began the obstacle course. Izuku's girlfriends taking the lead and finishing the course first with Katsuki getting second. They went back to the center to start the second event. The girls began teaming up together and getting lots of people out while Katsuki and his team was just blasting people off. Everything was going well until.

???: "Moopsy"

Izuku stood up alerted and looked around panicked to find it.

???: "Moopsy"

Midnight: "What is that"

He looked down to see Midnight walking towards the creature known as...