Chapter 14 + epilogue

Sorry decided to combine both chapters.

It's been a few months. During this time Izuku's harem and their class have gotten their hero license and having been working harder. Meanwhile Izuku has been taking care of his kids and his girlfriends that are currently pregnant.

But that's what the past few months have been like. Now Izuku can be seen in his new monster form standing outside a forest looking at Shigaraki as he had white hair and no shirt. Meanwhile behind him in the forest the rest of the LOV was being taken care of by heroes and monster.

 Meanwhile behind him in the forest the rest of the LOV was being taken care of by heroes and monster

Izuku: "Today is your end Shigaraki"

Shigaraki: "We'll see. But answer me this. How did my master not take your quirk"

Izuku: "Because I accepted my monster part. By growing stronger eating and killing monsters their main thoughts of killing people developed into its own monster inside me. After a conversation with it we became one. It is no longer a quirk because I am no longer human. I am the monster king The Scavenger"

Izuku charged at Shigaraki punching him in the face. Shigaraki went flying back but stopped catching a second punch from him and decaying his hand but Izuku then kicked his left side. Pulling his arm back to regrow then using the other arm to grab his head and knee him in the face.

Shigaraki was stunned for a moment but then grabbed his leg coming for his face and ripped it off then hit Izuku away with it. Izuku went flying over the forest then stopped in the air and dashed back for him as both hit the others fist sending a shockwave.

Izuku kicked him back then went up to axe kick him but missed as Shigaraki kicked him in the gut and use both hands to hammer fist him to the ground. Izuku hit the ground making a crater but jumped back as shigaraki came to punch him. Izuku then moved his hand back and pulled it forward over his head as roots came from the ground and attacked Shigaraki.

He was able to dodge or decay some but two stabbed his stomach and shoulder which he decayed and healed. Izuku ran at him and made a big rock iron fist and punched him on his right and Shigaraki and went to the side a bit but then he held out his hand sending fire at Izuku and he also sent his own but is was white.

Izuku: "You can't win Shigaraki even with your many quirks you won't win. You think you're fighting a human but you're fighting a monster"

Izuku then pushed forward with his fire consuming Shigaraki but he came out of it punching Izuku. Izuku then moved his hands out showing claws at his fingers.

Izuku: "RAHHH"

Izuku slashed at Shigaraki like he's a tiger clawing at his pray. Izuku then grabbed both of his arms ripping them off and front kicking him away.

Shigaraki grew his arms then made the earth come up and stop him as Izuku came and punched him again then while against the wall Izuku delivered a flurry of punches creating more and more arms to punch him and pushing him back. Then he stopped and all the arms swirled around and condensed and punched shigaraki through the wall and out into seas.