Chapter 7

So I totally forgot I had included Toga in the last chapter and I was writing up until she says in this chapter 'I don't wanna be pregnant' And I went back to see if I wrote any characters getting pregnant and saw I had included Toga in the end of last chapter.

We see Izuku standing in the middle of the shared bedroom of Izumi and Shoka packing their suitcases. They walk in to see he has tentacles all over packing their things.

Izumi: "Onii-Chan what are you doing"

Izuku: "Packing your things"

Izumi: "We can do that"

Izuku: "It's fine it's part of my job. I already packed my girlfriends things and my own"

Shoka: "Thanks"

They left and went downstairs to meet up with the rest of their class and Izuku's harem.

Mina: "You found him in your room packing your things"

Shoka: "Yup"

Momo: "We've told him not to but he always insists saying his debt to us still needs to be repaid"

Izumi: "Well you saved him. Even though when he saved you you took him in and gave him a home and a new family"

???: "And for that I am forever in your debt"

They saw Izuku coming out with several suitcases.

Izuku: "If I hadn't find you I would still be out there and probably gone crazy. I was actually on the verge of loosing it before you found me"

Izumi: "Well I'm glad you didn't because I get to be reunited with my brother"

Izuku: "And I'm happy to be back with you"

Shoka: "Where do you have your internships"

Momo: "Me and the girls got internships with some hand to hand combat experts"

Izumi: "I have an internship with Gran Torino and Nana she was a little nervous about telling me about him"

Shoka: "I have an internship with my mom and two underground fire users named Zuko and Shinra"

Izuku: "What about Endeavor I thought I saw his name on your list"

Shoka looked away with an angry expression.

Izumi: "Um Onii-chan Endeavor was Shoka's father. They are not on good terms and their parents got divorced a few years ago"

Izuku: "I see. I apologize Shoka I did not know"

Shoka: "It's ok"

Izumi: "Izuku are you gonna be doing anything"

Izuku: "Yes actually and it's a bit of a surprise for both you two Izumi and Shoka and my girlfriends. I will though be heading in the same direction as you two so I'll go with you"

They grab their things and made their way to the train station. After arriving Izuku parted ways with them after a hug. Izuku then got to an apartment and went inside.

Receptionist: "Hello sir are you checking in"

Izuku: "Oh I'm meeting a friend his name is Chizome Akaguro"

Receptionist: "Oh are you Izuku Yaoyorozu"

Izuku: "I am"

Receptionist: "Ok he told me you were coming. He's currently out but here's a key to his apartment room"

Izuku: "Thank you"

He left and went into the apartment.