Notice + what the next story will be

I have decided for there to be two more chapters of this story. The final battle and the epilogue. So with that I'm going to announce what will be the next story that comes out with this. I'm trying to pick between three right now.

Izuku as SCP- 682

Izuku Midoriya son of Inko Midoriya and brother to Izumi Midoriya. On the day of getting their quirks they discovered that Izuku had an extremely rare illness that would begin eating at his flesh. The next day a group of people called SCP broke in and took him away. But after 11 years he's back he is now known as SCP-682 Izuku Midoriya the unkillable lizard.

Izuku as the son of Sonic the hedgehog

All I have is that Izuku is a forced breed of Sonic while the mother committed suicide because of the LOV. They wanted to turn Izuku to their side but Sonic didn't let them. Sonic then places one of his needle in his head that began to transfer all his powers too Izuku. Sonic began to break out telling Izuku to run and escape with a key to a safe. He was only told to keep running and find Nezu. As Izuku ran he absorbed Sonic's power and the more he ran the more his power would transfer to Izuku.

Izuku as Sung Jinwoo

This is an Izuku Yagi story so after a beating from Katsuki Shoto Shoka and Izumi they left him to die but then the system kicks in bringing him back to life. He then continues to live with his terrible family for another 3 years until he was 9 and then he moved out without them knowing and moved into a shared apartment with his new boss and his nephew who run the greatest tea shop in all of Japan. Izuku works at the tea shop and when he's not working he's going into dungeons created by the system and leveling up. The ultimate prove everyone wrong story

Now yes I know the solo leveling anime just came out but I only watch it because I wanna watch the fight scenes not the chattering in between because I'm also reading it at the same time. Ignoring the fact that events and characters are making appearances when they shouldn't be so early it's pretty good. If I do end up doing the Solo leveling one you will need to give me some time to finish reading that Manhwa. But that's if I choose it. I'll have to also discuss this with my writing partner Silver to figure it out.

Other than that this is your King of The Nine Hells Zarodar. See you sinners later